Analysis of current approaches to the determination of the notion of the intellectual potential of enterprises and its structural components
Автор: Lazareva L.Y., Stebenyaeva T.V., Khudoley G.S.
Журнал: Экономика и бизнес: теория и практика @economyandbusiness
Статья в выпуске: 1-2 (59), 2020 года.
The practice of the organization of production activities of enterprises in the modern environment confirms that the intellectual potential is of importance among determining factors of its successful development. Till the present time many economic scientists use different determinations for such a notion as intellectual potential of an enterprise. For that very reason nowadays there is no unambiguous and mutually recognized definition of such notion. This is witnessed by numerous scientific works on this topic. The analysis of most known and frequently used ones is given in the article hereunder. Above mentioned circumstances predetermined the need for the detailing of the determination of the studied notion in the context of modern economic realities, as well as the applicability of the research topic. Were applied such basic research methods as comprehensive analysis, generalization and classification of applied approaches, substantiation of the possibility of its use in production activities of enterprises. The basic result of the performed research was the detailed determination of such notion as the intellectual potential of the enterprise as well as of its structural components in the context of modern economics.
Intellectual potential, existing determinations, analysis, detailed formulation, structural components
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/170189986
IDR: 170189986 | DOI: 10.24411/2411-0450-2020-10041
Список литературы Analysis of current approaches to the determination of the notion of the intellectual potential of enterprises and its structural components
- Stewart T.A. 1997. Brain power: who owns it // Fortune. № 135 (5). Pp. 104-110. URL: http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~vu/vnsa/1997/vnsa10/msg00063.html (date of address: 10.01.2020).
- Edvinsson L. 1997. Developing intellectual capital at Skandia. Long Range Planning, № 30 (3). Pp. 366-373. URL: http://capitalintelectual.egc.ufsc.br/wp-content/uploads/ 2016/05/7-edvinsson.pdf (date of address: 10.01.2020).
- Sveiby K.E. 1997. The New Organizational Wealth: Managing and Measuring Knowledge-Based Assets. Barrett-Kohler Publishers: San Francisco. URL: https://www.sveiby.com/articles/MeasureIntangibleAssets.html (date of address: 10. 01.2020).
- Petty R., Guthrie J. 2000. Intellectual capital literature review: Measurement, reporting and management. Journal of Intellectual Capital, №1 (2). Pp. 155-176. DOI: 10.1108/14691930010348731
- Stewart T.A. 1994. Your company's most valuable asset: Intellectual capital. Fortune (October, 3). Pp. 28-33. URL: http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/ fortune_archive/1994/10/03/79803/ (date of address: 10.01.2020).