Analyzing the independent tourism development in Belgorod on the basis of queries
Автор: Koroleva Inna S., Vishnevskaya Ekaterina V.
Журнал: Современные проблемы сервиса и туризма @spst
Рубрика: Новые туристские центры
Статья в выпуске: 4 т.14, 2020 года.
Independent urban tourism is a promising area for the internal tourism development in the context of existing economic and global world trends. Travelers plan and choose a travel route, book tickets for transport and hotels, study museums, attractions that they want to visit on a trip by themselves; and it is the features of independent tourism. Belgorod is an object of independent urban tourism. When travelers are organizing tours, they often use Internet resources; the frequency of search queries makes it possible to assess the demand for a specific product or destination. The analysis of the demand for tourist attractions in Belgorod is based on user requests in Yandex. The demand for tourist attractions in Belgorod is stable. The frequency of Internet requests for tourist depends on seasonality, it should be considered in planning the tourism sector development. The main consumers of tourist services in Belgorod are residents of Belgorod and Moscow regions, as well as other nearby regions, such as Voronezh, Kursk, Oryol. Microcations, which involve short trips closer to home and away from popular tourist destinations, are becoming a major travel trend. The analysis of requests made it possible to identify factors that impede the development of Belgorod as a tourist center - a narrow range of entertainment services, their high cost, the focus of local travel companies on outbound tourism, low quality of tourist infrastructure and services, low awareness of tourists about Belgorod as a tourist destination.
Independent tourism, demand, search queries, informatization
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140249894
IDR: 140249894 | DOI: 10.24411/1995-0411-2020-10409
Список литературы Analyzing the independent tourism development in Belgorod on the basis of queries
- Karpova, Yu. I., & Khodykina, A. F. (2016). Approaches to the content of the concept of "organized tourism", "unorganized tourism" and "amateur tourism". Resort and recreation complex in the regional development system: innovative approaches, 1, 206-209. (In Russ.).
- Lepeshkin, V. A. (2014). Economic potential of amateur tourism in Russia. Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, 8(2), 69-77. 10.12737/4312. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.12737/4312.(InRuss.)
- Telicheva, E. G., & Chernov, V. A. (2020). Sustainable tourism development: content-review of the tourism market conjuncture during the pandemic. Scientific, technical and economic cooperation of the Asia-Pacific countries in the 21st century, 2, 136-140. (In Russ.).
- Zohrabyan, S. V. (2020). Pandemic and opportunities for the development of domestic tourism. Economics and business: theory and practice, 6, 104-108. 10.24411/2411-0450-2020-10541. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24411/2411-0450-2020-10541.(InRuss.)
- Makarova, D. D. (2016). The development of tourist destinations as the basis for popularizing amateur tourism. Bulletin of the Russian New University. Series: Man and Society, 1, 62-66. (In Russ.).
- Law, C. (2002). Urban Tourism: The Visitor Economy and the Growth of Large Cities. London: Continuum. 217.
- Major Trends of Tourism Development in City Destinations. URL: https://www.russiatourism.ru/data/File/news_file/2013/Seminar_2013/Beka_Jakeli_City_Tourism.pdf (Accessed on August 14, 2020).
- Vishnevskaya, E. V., Klimova, T. B., Slinkova, O. K., & Glumova, Y. G. (2017). The influence of virtual information spaces on tourism development. Espacios, 38(49), 22.
- Vishnevskaya, E. V. (2019). The impact of digital technologies on the development of the tourism market. Scientific result, 5(4), 12-24. (In Russ.).
- DOI: 10.18413/2408-9346-2019-5-4-0-2
- Koroleva, I. S., & Martinevskaya, L. V. (2018). Cultural and historical potential as a resource for the development of regional tourism. Scientific result. Business and service technologies, 4(2). (In Russ.).
- DOI: 10.18413/2408-9346-2018-4-2-0-2
- Coles, T. (2003). Urban tourism, place promotion and economic restructuring: the case of post-socialist Leipzig. Tourism Geographies, 5(2), 190-219.
- Slinkova, O. K., & Markova, I. D. (2018). Strategic analysis of the development of the tourism sector and the direction of increasing the tourist attractiveness of the Belgorod region. Economics and entrepreneurship, 1(90), 373-380. (In Russ.).
- Bailey, N. (2008). The challenge and response to global tourism in the post-modern era: the commodification, reconfiguration and mutual transformation of Habana Vieja, Cuba. Urban Studies, 45 (5-6), 1079-1096.
- Koroleva, I. S., & Vishnevskaya, E. V. (2019). The influence of tourist flows on the development of Belgorod as an urban destiny. Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, 13(4), 140-147. (In Russ.).
- DOI: 10.24411/1995-0411-2019-10414
- Klimova, T. B., & Vishnevskaya, E. V. (2014). Mobile technologies in the development of tourist destinations. Scientific review, 8-2, 666-669. (In Russ.).
- Burnett, P., Cutler, H., & Thresher, R. (2007). The impact of tourism for a small city: a CGE approach. Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 37(3). 233-242.
- Eliseeva, E. N., Tsurupa, E. B., Putilin, D. Yu., & Slinkova, O. K. (2019). State and prospects for the development of the hospitality industry in the city of Belgorod. Scientific result. Business and service technologies, 5(2), 3-13. 10.18413/2408-9338-2019-5-2-0-1. (In Russ.).
- DOI: 10.18413/2408-9338-2019-5-2-0-1.(InRuss.)
- Zhuravlev, Yu. V., Kuksova, I. V., & Balabanova, L. I. (2014). Strategic priorities for the development of tourism infrastructure in the Voronezh region. Economics and entrepreneurship, 5-2(46), 464-466. (In Russ.).
- Seifolddini-Faranak, M., Shabani, F., & Hosseini, A. (2009). Distribution and Determining of Tourist Attractions and Modeling of Tourist Cities for the City of Isfahan-Iran. American Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 1(2), 160-166.
- Volkova, N. V., Feraru, G. S., & Tretyakova, L. A. (2015). Assessment of the ecological and tourist potential of the region and the prospects for its use (on the example of the Belgorod region). Regional economy: theory and practice, 2(277), 27-38. (In Russ.).
- Shoval, N., & Raveh, A. (2004). Categorization of tourist attractions and the modelling of tourist cities: based on the co-plot method of multivariate analysis. Tourism Management, 25(6), 741-750.
- Strategic Tourism Plan 2020 Barcelona. URL: https://ajuntament.barcelona.cat/turisme/sites/default/files/documents/080517_resumexecutiu_v01_en.pdf (Accessed on August 25, 2020).