Application of genetic algorithm of optimization during the process of urban passenger traffic management
Автор: Lekveishvili G.A., Gogiashvili P.G., Chogovadze J.T., Kbilashvili D.G.
Журнал: Juvenis scientia @jscientia
Рубрика: Экономические науки
Статья в выпуске: 11, 2018 года.
The paper proposes a generalized logistic model of the urban passenger transportation system, and on its basis, there has been developed a modified model that allows for determining a set of organizational and economic indicators in each state of a system. To solve the optimization problem of the transportation process system under conditions of dynamically changing passenger traffic flows, there has been justified searching for a balance between the effectiveness and quality of solutions due to the «survival of the strongest alternative solutions» y to earn system of operational control buses on the route. There has been proven the advantage of using genetic algorithm to optimize the processes of organizing and managing the system of urban passenger transport with the aim of maximizing the profits of an enterprise at minimal cost.
Urban passenger traffics, optimization, genetic algorithm, traffic schedule, logistic model
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/14113446
IDR: 14113446 | DOI: 10.32415/jscientia.2018.11.01
Список литературы Application of genetic algorithm of optimization during the process of urban passenger traffic management
- Yeremeyev A.V. Development and analysis of genetic and hybrid algorithms for solving discrete optimization problems; Author’s abstract of dissertation of Cand. Sc. (Physics and Mathematics). Omsk, 2000.
- Zyryanov V.V. Transportation and traffic management on the basis of the intelligent transportation systems//Proceedings of RSU. 2000. No 5.
- Kureychik V.V., Kureychik V.M. On management based on genetic search//Automation and Telemechanics.2001. No. 10.
- Kureychik V.M. Genetic algorithms. State. Problems. Prospects//Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Theory and management systems. 1999. No. 1.
- Lukinskiy V.S., Berezhnoy V.I., Berezhnaya Ye.V., Tsvirinko I.A. Motor transport logistics: concepts, methods, models. M.: GARDARIKI, 2004.277 p.
- Sultanakhmedov M.A. Improving the effectiveness of urban traffic management: Author’s abstract of dissertation of Cand. Sc. (Engineering). Makhachkala, 2012.
- Andreas Fink, Franz Rothlauf Advances in Computational Intelligence in Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management//Studies in Computational Intelligence. 2008. Vol. 144. 277 p.
- Jalel Euchi Metaheuristics to solve some variants of vehicle routing problems: Metaheuristics algorithms for the optimization of some variants of logistics and transport problems. Paperback. 2012.
- Boyko G.V. Improvement methodology for optimizing the structure of transport for servicing urban passenger traffic: Author’s abstract of dissertation of Cand. Sc. (Engineering). Volgograd, 2006.
- Hans-Otto Günther, Kap Hwan Kim Container Terminals and Automated Transport Systems//Logistics Control Issues and Quantitative Decision Support. 2010. 359 р.