Research on influence of social transformation on rural poor aged people
Автор: Ma Xuesong
Рубрика: Social development
Статья в выпуске: 5 (47) т.9, 2016 года.
China is in the acceleration period of social transformation. In this period, Chinese rural area is experiencing profound change in political system, production mode, living style, family structure and income composition, which is the progress of society. Meanwhile, due to the complexity and persistence of social transformation, it results in rural poor aged people and causes some difficulties for rural poor aged people to get rid of poverty. Problems and difficulties in the social transformation process must be solved and overcome in the process of social transformation.
Social transformation, chinese rural area, poor aged people
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/147223881
IDR: 147223881 | DOI: 10.15838/esc.2016.5.47.5
Список литературы Research on influence of social transformation on rural poor aged people
- Guo Dehong. A review of research on Chinese modern society transformation., Historiography Anhui, 2003, volume 1
- Han Jun. Research on rural economic and social transformation since the reform and opening-up. Economic Research Guide, 2008, volume 2.
- National Health and Family Planning Commission, China Family Development Report 2014. China Population Publishing House, 2014.
- Wu Yushao (Ed.). China Ageing Development Report 2013. Social Sciences Academic Press, 2013
- Wang Weiwei, Hu Cheng. Review of loss of single child family problem in China. Journal of Chongqing City Management College, 2013, volume 3.
- Mu Guangzong. Building people-oriented population policy and population strategy. Study Times. 4th edition. 2004. October 18.