Strategy development sea tourism in Euroarctic region
Автор: Grushenko Eduard Borisovich
Журнал: Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast @volnc-esc-en
Рубрика: Regional economy the issue theme: tourism
Статья в выпуске: 1 (5) т.2, 2009 года.
This article discusses strategic directions of the sea tourism development in the Euro-arctic region of Russia. We analyzed the current state and prospects of the development of the Arctic sea tourism as a tool for the development of the Arctic in order to achieve objectives of the maritime activities strategy in the region. We denfined priority types and forms of sea tourism and substantiated a strategy for creating a system of specially protected natural areas in the Barents Sea region of Russia.
Sea tourism, arctic, barents sea region, cruises, atomic icebreaker
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/147223121
Список литературы Strategy development sea tourism in Euroarctic region
- Blinov, V. One hundred days in the Arctic/V. Blinov//Murmansk Bulletin. -2008. -January, 11.
- Boyarsky, P.V. Creating of a system of specially protected natural, historic and cultural areas of the Barents Sea region/P.V. Boyarsky//Proceedings of the Arctic Sea complex expedition. -M., 1994. -Vol. 3. -P. 10-12.
- Chesnokov, I. "Russian Arctic" in sight/I. Chesnokov//Murmansk Bulletin. -2007. -September, 7.
- Information was provided by the press service of the Murmansk Shipping Company, for the year 2008.
- Kharitonov, G.N. Russian niche on the market of tourist services in the Arctic: current state and prospects/G.N. Kharitonov//The maritime strategy of Russia, and economic activities in the Arctic. -Apatity: Kola Science Center, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2008. -P. 20.
- Umbreyt, A. Tourism as a framework for economic future of the Russian settlements on the Svalbard: the lessons of history, possibilities and perspectives/A. Umbreyt//The Svalbard Archipelago in historical research. -M., 2006. -P. 339-345.