Study about cognitive linguistics
Автор: Ibrohimov M.
Журнал: Форум молодых ученых @forum-nauka
Статья в выпуске: 4 (56), 2021 года.
The article is devoted to the issues of considering such linguistic phenomena as conceptual metaphor, polysemy and modality in the English language from the standpoint of cognitive linguistics. The work analyzes the influence of cognitive human experience on the speed of memorization and the depth of assimilation of foreign language lexical units, reveals the concept of “conceptual metaphor”. The author substantiates the need to study a foreign language not only as a sign system, but also as a system of understanding the world through the history and culture of representatives of different countries.
Cognitive linguistics, foreign language, metaphor, semantic clarification, the cognitive structure of the source, lexical units
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140289993
Список литературы Study about cognitive linguistics
- Dauletova VA Verbal means of creating autoimage in political discourse (based on the material of Russian and English political biographical prose): author. diss.. K. philol. n. Volgograd, 2004.22 p.
- Ishmukhametova A. Kh. On conceptual metaphorical correlations in the semantics of Russian, English, French, German and Spanish phraseological units // Bulletin of the Bashkir University. 2008. T. 13. No. 3. P. 568-570.
- Shchukin A. N. Teaching foreign languages: theory and practice: a textbook for teachers and students. 3rd edition. Moscow: Filomatis, 2007.480 p.
- Boers F. Cognitive linguistic approaches to teaching vocabulary: Assessment and integration // Language Teaching. 2013. Vol. 46. Iss. 2.P. 208-224.
- Craik F. I. M., Tulving E. Depth of processing and the retention of words in episodic memory // Journal of Experimental Psychology: General. 1975. Vol. 104. No. 3. P. 268-294.