A Dynamic Scheme Based on Clustering for Wireless Sensor Networks MAC Protocol
Автор: BAO Li-yong, ZHAO Dong-feng, ZHAO Yi-fan
Журнал: International Journal of Education and Management Engineering(IJEME) @ijeme
Статья в выпуске: 10 vol.2, 2012 года.
Wireless Sensor Networks(WSNs), as one of the most important techniques in the 21st century, receives auniversal attention to the research on its key techniques.A solution is urgently expected to meet thehigher-quality service requirements of various applications on the limited bandwidth of wireless networks.Based on the ideas of Priority-based polling transmission with high-efficiency, and dynamic self-adaptation to loading, this paper presents a new analysis model of MAC Scheme of wireless sensor networks, which has made possible the Cluster Header capable of differentiating the nodes of different priority levels under mixed services policy and which has improved the flexibility and adaptability of the system via adjustment of the switch-in service in three time of load change input. The theoretical model of this protocol is established with Markov chain and probability generating function. Mathematical analysis is made on the mean queue length and the mean inquiry cyclic time of the common queue and the key node. It turns out that the findings from theoretical analysis correspond well with those from simulated experiments.
WSNs, clustering, priority-based polling system, dynamic load adaptation
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/15013759
Список литературы A Dynamic Scheme Based on Clustering for Wireless Sensor Networks MAC Protocol
- Demirkol I, Ersoy C, Alagoz F, “MAC protocols for wireless sensor networks: a survey,” IEEE Communications, vol. 44, pp. 115-121, 2006
- Akyildz I F, Melodia T, Chowdhury K R, “A survey on wireless multimedia sensor networks,” The International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, vol.51 , pp. 921-960, 2007 .
- Lin Xiaohui, Yukwong Kwok, Wang Hui, “Cross-layer design for energy efficient communication in wireless sensor networks,”. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol.9, pp. 251-268, 2009,
- James M. Gilbert, Farooq Balouchi, “Comparison of energy harvesting systems for Wireless Sensor Networks, ” International Journal of Automation and Computing, vol.5,pp. 334-347,2008.
- Hnin Yu Shwe, JIANG Xiaohong, Suslginu Horiguchi, “Energy saving in wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Communication and Computer, vol.6, pp. 20-27,2009.
- Rubin I, De Moraes L F. Message Delay Analysis for Polling and Token Multiple-Access Schemes for Local Communication Networks[J]. IEEE J. Select. Areas Commun., 1983, 1: 935-947.
- Takagi H. Analysis of Polling Systems[M]. Cambridge, MA: The M.I.T. Press, 1986.
- Zhao Dongfeng, Zheng Sumin, Message Waiting Time Analysis for a Polling System with Gated Service[J]. Journal of China Institute of Communications, 1994,15(2): 18-23. (in Chinese)
- Zhao Dongfeng, Zheng Sumin. Analysis of a Polling Model with Exhaustive Service[J]. Acta. Electronica Sinica, 1994, 22(5): 102-107. (in Chinese)