Analysis of the digital services development indicators in the region (the case of the city of Belgorod)
Автор: Koroleva Inna S., Vishnevskaya Ekaterina V.
Рубрика: Маркетинг услуг и территорий
Статья в выпуске: 2 (94), 2021 года.
The penetration of digital technologies into all aspects of everyday life is becoming an increasingly important factor in the socio-economic development of countries and regions. Modern information technologies affect the modern economy and form a new type of economy - the digital economy, the main elements of which are digital ecosystems. Analysis of Russian and foreign practice, as well as theoretical research shows that servicezation and digital transformation of socio-economic systems are carried out on the basis of digital platforms that integrate economic, social and technological processes that form digital service ecosystems. The development of urban services in the city of Belgorod is facilitated by the implementation of the concept of creating a "Smart City". A comparative assessment of the development of the city service system allows us to conclude that Belgorod region is in the lead in most of the studied areas, with the final indicators in areas higher than in the Central Federal District and the Russian Federation. But in comparison with large cities, Belgorod is inferior in many important areas, due to the size of the budget for information and communication technologies. To identify preferences in using digital services, a survey was conducted among residents of Belgorod. Most residents of Belgorod are ready to completely switch to using digital platforms to solve everyday problems.
Information and communication technologies, urban service, digital technologies
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140259948
IDR: 140259948 | DOI: 10.24412/1995-042X-2021-2-102-109
Список литературы Analysis of the digital services development indicators in the region (the case of the city of Belgorod)
- Rozhdestvenskaya, I. A. (2018). Foreign experience in the application of digital technologies in the management of large cities. Financial economy, 7, 2380-2382. (In Russ.).
- Curry, E., Dustdar, S., Sheng Q. Z., & et al. (2016). Smart cities - enabling services and applications. Journal of Internet Services and Applications, 7, 6-9. doi: 10.1186/s13174-016-0048-6.
- Branchi, P. E., Fernandez-Valdivielso, C., & Matias, I. R. (2014). An Analysis Matrix for the Assessment of Smart City Technologies: Main Results of Its Application. Future Internet, 6, 61-75. doi: 10.3390/systems5010008.
- Abdrakhmanova, G. I., Baskakova, O. Ye, Vishnevsky, K. O., Gokhberg, L. M., & et al. (2020). Trends in the development of the Internet in Russia and foreign countries: analytical report. Moscow: National Research University "Higher School of Economics". (In Russ.).
- Liu, Z. (2018). Research on the Internet of Things and the development of smart city industry based on big data. Cluster Computing, 21(1), 789-795. doi: 10.1007/s10586-017-0910-8.
- Gupta, A., Deokar, A., Iyer, L., & et al. (2018). Big Data & Analytics for Societal Impact: Recent Research and Trends. Information Systems Frontiers, 20(2), 185-194. doi: 10.1007/s10796-018-9846-7.
- Ivanov, A. L., & Shustova, I. S. (2020). Study of digital ecosystems as a fundamental element of the digital economy. Creative economy, 14(5), 655-670. doi: 10.18334/ce.14.5.110151. (In Russ.).
- Dneprov, M. Yu., & Mikhailyuk, O. V. (2019). Digital economy as a new economic category. Issues of innovative economy, 4, 1279-1294. doi: 10.18334/vinec.9.4.41249. (In Russ.).
- Vishnevskaya, E. V., Klimova, T. B., Koroleva, I. S., Slinkova, O. K., & Yasenok, S. N. (2019). The infrastructure of public catering in the context of tourist city space development, Humanities and Social Sciences Reviews, 7(5), 975-981. doi: 10.18510/hssr.2019.75128.
- Dmitrieva, O. V. (2020). Strategic analysis of the introduction of digital technologies in the city management processes. Management consulting, 2020, 3(135), 121-128. doi: 10.22394/17261139-2020-3-121-128. (In Russ.).
- Guryanov, N. Yu., & Guryanova, A. V. (2020). Digital globalization in the context of the development of the digital economy and digital technologies. Bulletin of Moscow State Regional University. Series: Philosophical Sciences, 3, 63-69. doi: 10.18384/2310-7227-2020-3-63-69. (In Russ.).
- Koroleva, I. S., & Vishnevskaya, E. V. (2020). Analyzing the independent tourism development in Belgorod on the basis of queries. Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, 14(4), 108-114. doi: 10.24411/1995-0411-2020-10409.
- Klimova, T. B., & Vishnevskaya, E. V. (2014). Mobile technologies in the development of tourist destinations. Scientific review, 8-2, 666-669. (In Russ.).
- Anttiroiko, A. V., Valkama, P., & Bailey, S. J. (2014). Smart cities in the new service economy: building platforms for smart services. AI & Society, 29(3), 323-334. doi: 10.1007/s00146-013-0464-0.
- Kamanin, I. O. (2019). New understanding of smart city information resources. Bulletin of the University of Moscow Government, 4, 11-14. (In Russ.).
- Artamonov, Yu. N. (2019). Analysis and identification of the most significant indicators of the development of the information society. Bulletin of the University of the Government of Moscow, 4(46), 21-28. (In Russ.).
- Kostin, K. B., & Berezovskaya, A. A. (2019). Modern digital economy technologies as a driver of the growth of the global market of goods and services. Economic relations, 2, 455-480. doi: 10.18334/eo.9.2.40511 (In Russ.).