BER Evaluation of FSO Link with Hybrid Amplifier for Different Duty Cycles of RZ Pulse in Different Conditions of Rainfall
Автор: Pooja Kumari, Rajeev Thakur
Статья в выпуске: 1 Vol.7, 2017 года.
Free Space Optics is a medium with high bandwidth which has maximum data rate. Demand for large data speed capacity has been increasing exponentially due to the massive spread of internet services. So with the growing transmission rate and demand in the field of optical communication, the electronic regeneration has become more expensive. With the introduction of power optical amplifiers the cost of converting optical signals to electronic signals has been brought down immensely. This research paper describes the effect of varying duty cycle on BER performance of the FSO link with hybrid amplifier having different attenuation.
FSO (Free space optics), RZ (Return to zero), NRZ (Non return to zero), OOK (On off keying)
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/15012968
Список литературы BER Evaluation of FSO Link with Hybrid Amplifier for Different Duty Cycles of RZ Pulse in Different Conditions of Rainfall
- Niu M, Cheng J and Holzman JF. Terrestrial coherent free-space optical communication system. 2012. [Online] Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/48284
- Sharma P, Sarangal H, Malhotra J. Detrimental effect of weather conditions on fso based system survey. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management 2015; 4(6):74-79.
- Recommendation ITU-R P.1814. Prediction methods required for the design of terrestrial free-space optical links 2007.
- Zhang W, Moayeri N. Power-law parameters of rain specific attenuation. IEEE 802. 2015; 24:1-7.
- Ojo, J S, Ajewole, M O. Rain rate and rain attenuation prediction for satellite communication in ku and ka bands over Nigeria. Progress In Electromagnetics Research B 2008; 5:207-223
- Vavoulas A, Sandalidis H G, Varoutas D. Weather Effects on FSO Network Connectivity. Dept. of Inf. & Telecommun 2012; 4(10): 734-740.
- Thakur R. BER Evaluation of FSO Link for different Duty Cycles of RZ pulse in different conditions of Rainfall. International Journal of Computer Techniques 2015; 2(3): 72-77
- Kaur I, Gupta N. Hybrid fiber amplifier, Optical Communication System. Dr. Narottam Das (Ed.) Europe: InTech 2012; available from: http://www.intechopen.com/books/optical-communications-systems/hybrid-fiber-amplifiers.
- Sudarsanan J, Raj V. Performance Evaluation of Hybrid Amplifier. IJSRD 2014; 2(2): 55-58.
- Singh S P, Sharma A K, Singh N. Crosstalk Reduction in WDM System Using Hybrid Amplification Technique. Optics Communications 2012; 285(19): 3931-3934.
- Jain P, Kaushal B, Jain S. Performance Analysis of Different Hybrid Optical Amplifier due to Varying Transmission Distance at 10 Gbps. International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computational and Applied Science (IJETCAS) 2013; 5(3): 246-240.
- Singh S, Kaler R S. Performance Evaluation of 64×10 Gbps and 96×10 Gbps DWDM System with Hybrid Optical Amplifier for Different Modulation Formats. International Journal for Light and Optics 2012; 123(24): 2199-2203.
- Arora G, Dewra, S. DWDM Transmission Using Hybrid Optical Amplifiers. IJARCCE 2014; 3(4): 6174-6177.
- Paneja S K, Chand O, Mandal D. Gain Optimization of EDFA Optical Amplifier by Stages Enhancement and Variation in Input Pumping Power. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications 2012; 2(11): 1-5
- Chand N. Performance comparison of NRZ and RZ modulations with and without forward error corrections for free-space optical communication. SPIE Proceedings 2005; 58920.
- Singh J, Kumar N. Performance analysis of different modulation format on free space optical communication system. Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 2013; 124(20):4651–4654.