Complex assessment of housing and communal sector in the region's municipalities
Автор: Kozhevnikov Sergey Aleksandrovich
Журнал: Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast @volnc-esc-en
Рубрика: Young researchers
Статья в выпуске: 6 (30) т.6, 2013 года.
At present, the functioning of housing and communal sector in most regions of the country is characterized by mounting crisis. The key problems in this sphere include poor quality of provided services, high depreciation of fixed assets, large non-productive resource losses, etc. These are the issues that the authorities should address to at all levels. At the same time it should be noted that municipal entities may considerably differ in the level of housing improvement, state of engineering infrastructure, and the possibilities of introducing market mechanisms of economic management. Therefore, the state policy in the housing and communal sector should be based on the use of economic instruments and incentives, taking the fullest account of the current state, sectorial and regional peculiarities. The article analyses the state of housing and utilities infrastructure in the Vologda Oblast municipalities on the basis of the integral estimation methodology; it distinguishes the territories with similar characteristics and problems concerning the functioning of this sphere, presents group characteristics. The key directions and instruments of state policy, the implementation of which will make it possible to use limited financial resources more efficiently, to optimize the territorial-production structure and to enhance the overall functioning efficiency of housing and communal services in different types of the region’s municipalities, are offered.
Housing and communal sector, municipalities, typologization, investment processes, public and private partnership, vologda oblast
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/147223534
Список литературы Complex assessment of housing and communal sector in the region's municipalities
- Vologda Oblast housing stock: background note. Vologda, 2013.
- Kozhevnikov S.A. Problems of housing and utilities sector of rural territories. Territorial development issues. 2013. No. 8(8). Available at: http://vtr.isert-ran.ru/file.php?module=Articles&action=view&file=article&aid=3165
- Vologda Oblast communal services in 2012: statistical bulletin. Vologda:Vologdastat, 2013.
- On measures to improve the quality of housing and communal services: report of the State Council of the Russian Federation. Saint Petersburg, 2013.
- Russia Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM) official site. Available at: http://wciom.ru/index.php?id=459&uid=113767
- Official site of the Vologda Oblast Department of Construction, Housing and Communal Services. Available at: http://www.depregion.ru/
- Primin O. Ways to reduce water losses. Russian communal complex. 2013. No. 4(106). Available at: http://www.gkhprofi.ru/news.php?id=748
- Consolidated report of the Vologda Oblast on the monitoring results of the operating efficiency of the local authorities of city districts and municipal areas at the end of 2012. Available at: http://vologda-oblast.ru/dokumenty/all/4252/
- Skripnik O.B. The reform of the regional housing complex: methodology and practice. Мoscow: Finansy i statistika, 2013.
- Sorgutov I.V. Methodical approach to estimating the safety level of the territorial life support system: Ph.D. in Economics abstract of the thesis: 08.00.05. Yekaterinburg, 2013.
- Uskova T.V., Barabanov A.S. Housing and communal services of the municipality: state, problems, tariff regulation: preprint. Vologda: ISEDT RAS, 2013.
- Uskova T.V., Gordina, O.N., Barabanov A.S. Reforming housing and communal services: regional aspect. Problems of development of territory. 2010. No. 5. P. 14-19.
- Chernyshov A.N. Management of the region’s housing and communal sector on the basis of programme-oriented and goal-oriented approach: Ph.D. in Economics abstract of the thesis: 08.00.05.Chelyabinsk, 2011.
- Marin P. Public-private partnerships for urban water utilities: a review of experiences in developing countries. Washington DC: The World Bank, 2009. Available at: http://elibrary.worldbank.org/doi/pdf/10.1596/978-0-8213-7956-1
- Kovalev V.V. Introduction to financial management. Мoscow: Finances and statistics, 2004
- Russian regions. Socio-economic indicators. 2012: statistical digest. Rosstat. Мoscow, 2012
- Unified interdepartmental information and statistical system. Available at: http://www.fedstat.ru/indicator/data.do