Crowdsourcing integration in the tourism industry
Автор: Anna V. Rogova
Рубрика: Маркетинг услуг и территорий
Статья в выпуске: 5 (92), 2020 года.
The article discusses the crowdsourcing integration in the tourism industry. The author considers advantages and disadvantages of using crowdsourcing techniques in tourism. The results of a study on the using crowdsourcing in the hospitality industry are presented, as well as possibilities and main barriers of crowdsourcing for the tourism industry development. The author makes conclusion about main directions of using crowdsourcing in tourism. The implemen-tation of various crowdsourcing projects in the tourism sector has importance for attracting residents to the region.
Crowdsourcing, tourism, social technology, regional tourism, crowdfunding, crowdsourcing technology, innovation, sociological survey
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140253777
IDR: 140253777 | DOI: 10.24411/1995-042X-2020-10508
Список литературы Crowdsourcing integration in the tourism industry
- Babincev, V. (2014). Subkul'tura byurokratii [Subculture of bureaucracy]. Vlast' [Govenance], 1(12), 65-68 (In Russ.).
- Gerasimova, E. V. (2013). Pravovoe regulirovanie obshchestvennogo kontrolya v Rossijskoj Fed-eracii [Legal regulation of public control in the Russian Federation]. Vestnik Baltijskogo feder-al'nogo universiteta im. I. Kanta. Seriya: Gumanitarnye i obshchestvennye nauki [Bulletin of the Baltic Federal University named after Kant. Series: Humanities and Agricultural Sciences], 9(7) (In Russ.).
- Bulavkina, L. V. (2012). Crowdsourcing in the marketing service. Marketing communications, 6, 47-48.
- Golubev, E. V. (2014). Crowdsourcing project as a system: necessary elements, their interrela-tion, limitations and ways of overcoming. Marketing communications, 5, 24.
- Gatautis, R. (2014). Crowdsourcing application in marketing activities. Procedia. Social and Be-havioral Sciences, 110, 1243-1244.
- Gula, I. (2013). Crowdsourcing in the tourism industry – Using the example of ideas competitions in tourism destinations. ISCONTOUR: Proceedings of the International Student Conference in Tourism Research, 57, 271.
- Dinesh, K., & Veerbala, S. (2013). Exploring crowdsourcing: a viable solution towards achieving rapid and qualitative tasks. Library Hi Tech News.
- Hekman, E. (2013). Crowdfunding and Online Social networks. Manchester Journal, 30, 14.
- Ksenofontova, I. V. (2016). The role of the Internet in the development of the protest move-ment. Monitoring of public opinion.
- Kurbatov, V. I. (2012). Network communities of the Internet as a social construct. Humanities of the South of Russia, 1(22), 33.
- Pankrukhin, A. P. (2011). Crowdsourcing-seductive marketing aggressor-principles, content, technologies. Practical marketing, 58, 77-78 (In Russ.).
- Howe J. (2010). Crowdsourcing: Why the Power of the Crowd is Driving the Future of Business. Crown Publishing Group, 10, 25.
- Howe, J. (2012). Crowdsourcing: Collective intelligence as a business development tool. Alpina Publisher, 15, 370.
- Rogova, А. V. (2015). Problems of introduction of crowdsourcing technology in public admin-istration. International research journal, 2 (12), 55.
- Rogova, А. (2017). Аssessment of awareness of the population of the region about the possibil-ities of crowdsourcing in regional management. Global scientific potential.
- Simmons, J., & Nelson, L. (2011). Intuitive Biases in Choice versus Estimation: Implications for the Wisdom of Crowds. Journal of Consumer Research, 13, 145-146.