Deep processing - the main direction in enhancing the efficiency of fish utilization
Автор: Vasilyev Anatoliy Mikhailovich
Рубрика: Branch-wise economy
Статья в выпуске: 5 (29) т.6, 2013 года.
The article proves that the modern level of processing of catches does not correspond to the objectives of marine fishing development contained in the Concept for the development of fishery in the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 and the Russian Federation State Programme “Development of fishery complex”. The article proves that to achieve the targets set out in the documents, the following measures should be carried out: the development of coastal fishing, the introduction of innovation technologies and equipment at coastal enterprises, the creation of integrated enterprises for production and processing of aquatic organisms, the enhancement of export efficiency, the promotion of unloading fish products onto Russia’s shores.
Marine fishing, northern basin, the level of processing of catches, high-tech products
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/147223520
Список литературы Deep processing - the main direction in enhancing the efficiency of fish utilization
- The Concept for the development of fishery in the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 (as amended, approved by the Resolution of the RF Government dated 21 July 2008 No. 1057-r). Collection of Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation. 2008. No. 30. Chapter 2. Article 3682.
- Development of fishery complex: draft State Programme of the Russian Federation. Available at: http://www.fish.gov/ru/lawbase/Documents//
- Explanatory memorandum on economic and financial activities for 1981. Ministry of Fisheries of the USSR, the All-Union Fishery Association of the Northern basin “Sevryba”. Murmansk, 1982.
- The register of ships of the Murmansk port.
- Fishery complex of the Murmansk Oblast. Federal State Statistics Service, Territorial Office of the Federal State Statistics Service in the Murmansk Oblast. Murmansk, 2012.
- Glotov D. B., Blinov A.Yu. Assessment of economic efficiency of the fishing industry. Assessment of the damage from illegal harvesting of aquatic resources in the Far Eastern fishery basin. Economic measures against poaching. Vladivostok, 2005. Part 1.
- Sokolov V.I. Made on the coast. A 12-mile zone is a barrier that hinders the development of fishing. Rybnoye khozyaystvo. 2011. No. 6. P. 17-22.
- Mitupov T. Fish instead of meat. Rybnoye khozyaystvo. 2011. No. 5. P. 7-8.
- Vasilyev A. M., Tobolev A.N. Integration in the fishing industry as a factor promoting socio-economic efficiency. Rybnoye khozyaystvo. 2004. No. 2.