Determination of the optimal dose and exposure time for enzymatic extraction of pectin from melons
Автор: Uikassova Z.S., Azimova S.T., Kizatova M.Zh., Snadinova B.A.
Журнал: Вестник Алматинского технологического университета @vestnik-atu
Рубрика: Техника и технологии
Статья в выпуске: 1 (126), 2020 года.
This article discusses the allocation of pectin from melons. In the study of technological modes (hydromodule, temperature) to obtain pectin-containing extract from melon pomace varieties «Torpedo», before the implementation of the enzyme preparation is carried out preliminary swelling of raw materials in water at a temperature of 48-50 0C for 12-15 hours. To work out the technological modes of obtaining pectin-containing extract from melon pomace varieties «Torpedo» by enzyme method, in the beginning worked out the optimal parameters: temperature and hydromodium to obtain pectin-containing extract.
Melon, "тorpedo", hydromodule, melon pectin, pectin-containing extract, enzyme
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140250856
Список литературы Determination of the optimal dose and exposure time for enzymatic extraction of pectin from melons
- Pilate T. P., Ivanov A. A. Biologically active food additives (theory, production, application). - M.: Avvallon, 2002-710p. [In Russian]
- Azimova S.T., Kizatova M. Zh., Toktamysova A. B., Donchenko L. V. Monitoring the quality of plant raw materials for the creation of functional and therapeutic pectin biopreparations // The Journal of Almaty Technological University. - 2015. - №4. - Р. 67-70. [In Russian]
- Donchenko L. V. Technology of pectin and pectin products: Studies.benefit. -M.: New Delhi, 2000. 225 Р. [In Russian]
- Azimova S. T., Kizatova M. Zh., Iskakova G. K. Secondary resources of melons of Kazakhstan to produce the most valuable product of pectin / Electronic scientific and practical periodical "Bulletin of modern research", Issue № 1-3, January 2019. - Р. 6-9. [In Russian]
- Azimova S. T., Aidossov A.A., Kizatova M.J., Zaurbekova G.N., Development of the information system for monitoring, modelprediction of changes in the quality of the environment and public health indicators of industrial region, studying the anatomical composition of pumpkins from useful components of flora for human. № 2 for 2016 year. /Materials of conferences (Munich, Germany, 1-6 November 2016). - Р.30. [In English]
- Azimova S.T. Kizatova M.Z. Akhmetova S.O. Donchenko L.V. Admayeva A.M. Towards food security through application of novel scientific findings//Jornal of Security and Sustainability Issues 2017 № 6(4). - РР. 719-728. [In English]
- Donchenko L. V. Features of process of hydrolysis of protopectin from plant tissue // Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University. - Krasnodar: 2006. - Vol. №1. - РP. 288-297. [In Russian]