Development of Russia's agriculture as a factor promoting the solution of the world food problem
Автор: Chekavinskiy Aleksandr Nikolayevich
Журнал: Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast @volnc-esc-en
Рубрика: Young researchers
Статья в выпуске: 6 (24) т.5, 2012 года.
The article reviews the current state and causes of the global food problem. It characterizes the measures of governmental support to the development of agriculture in Russia in 2008 - 2011. It also states the possibilities of increasing agricultural production output by using the potential of the country’s Northern regions provided that technical and technological modernization will be carried out. The article identifies the main priorities of Russia’s agricultural policy and related activities that will enhance exports of food on the world markets.
Food problem, priorities of russia's agricultural policy, state support of agriculture, opportunities for agricultural production increase
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/147223410
Список литературы Development of Russia's agriculture as a factor promoting the solution of the world food problem
- Agro-industrial complex requires more attention: materials of the discussion of the draft State programme “Development of agriculture and regulation of markets of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013 -2020”. Economics of agriculture of Russia. 2012. No. 8. P. 7 -13.
- Altukhov A.I. Actual problems of food supply security in Russia. Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2012. No. 7. P. 11 -16.
- On the course and results of implementing in 2011 of the State programme on the development of agriculture and regulation of markets of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2008 -2012: national report. Moscow: Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, 2012.
- Ostretsov V.N. The effectiveness of livestock farming mechanization. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2012. No. 2 (20). P. 101 -104.
- Chekavinskiy A.N. Ways of accelerating the production of agricultural products in the Vologda Oblast. Theoretical and applied problems of the agro-industrial complex. 2012. No. 2. P. 53 -60.
- Shelepa A.S. Russian Federation opportunities to participate in addressing global issues of food security. Spatial economics. 2012. No. 2. P. 152 -157.
- The State of Food Insecurity in the World 2012. Economic growth is necessary but not sufficient to accelerate reduction of hunger and malnutrition/Rome, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2012.
- Anishchenko N.I., Ivanova M.N., Bilkov V.A. Agriculture of the Vologda Oblast on the eve of Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organisation. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2012. No. 3 (21). P. 107 -116