Farm development in Tay Nguyen economic region: specificity of formation and development
Автор: Nguyen Thi Ngoc Loi, Mitrofanova Inna V.
Статья в выпуске: 4 т.9, 2021 года.
The development level of businesses and their competitiveness has a significant effect on the growth of an economic region. The improvement in comparative advantage for regional social and economic development will contribute to the strengthening and expanding possibilities for farm owners as well as to encouraging the authorities of the province to pay a special attention to an accelerated farm transformation in the agriculture of Tay Nguyen region. Farm economy development is considered to be an inevitable trend and its effectiveness does not rely too much on laws and market practice but on the understanding of the regional structure taking into account the demands and peculiarities of this economic agent. Using the methods of descriptive statistics and the analysis of secondary data, this paper is devoted to the analysis of the essence of farm economy of Tay Nguyen region. A special place has analysis of the theoretical basis of economic zones and the identification of comparative advantages of the region in farming development. The results of this empirical research aim to discover the specificity of formation and development of farm economy in the Tay Nguyen region nowadays.
Economic region, comparative advantage, tay nguyen region, formation, development, farm
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/149139603
IDR: 149139603 | DOI: 10.15688/re.volsu.2021.4.9
Список литературы Farm development in Tay Nguyen economic region: specificity of formation and development
- Asheim B.T., Isaksen A., 2002. Regional Innovation Systems: The Integration of Local ‘Sticky’ and Global ‘Ubiquitous’ Knowledge. Journal of Technology Transfer, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 77-86.
- Buckner P.A., 2000. Limited Identities Revited: Regionalism and Nationalism in Canadian History. Acadiensis, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 4-15.
- Bui N.Q., Tran T.L.H., 2020. Specific Advantages in the Economic Development in Tay Nguyen Region (Monograph Book). Hanoi, Social Sciences Publ. 385 p.
- Central Highlands Steering Committee of Vietnam, 2016. Policy on the Development of Agricultural Products with Competitive Advantages in the Central Highlands. The Report was Presented at the Forum “Developing Agricultural Enterprises in the Process of Agricultural Restructuring Associated with New Rural Construction” Organized by the Central Economic Commission, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Held on September 8, 2016 in Hanoi. URL: http://www.mpi.gov.vn/Pages/tinbai.aspx?idTin=36866&idcm=37 (accessed 20 June 2021).
- Cooke P., Uranga M.G., Etxebarria G., 1997. Regional Innovation Systems: Institutional and Organizational Dimensions. Research Policy, vol. 26, pp. 475-491. DOI: 10.1016/S0048-7333(97)00025-5.
- Cooke P., 2001. Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy. Industrial and Corporate Change, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 945-974. DOI: 10.1093/icc/10.4.945.
- Crone T.M., 2005. An Alternative Definition of Economic Regions in the U.S. Based on Similarities in State Business Cycles. The Review of Economics and Statistics, vol. 87, no. 4, pp. 617-626.
- Fligstein N., Sweet S.A., 2002. Constructing Polities and Markets: An Institutionalist Account of European Integration. The American Journal of Sociology, vol. 107, no. 5, pp. 1206-1243. DOI: 10.1086/341907.
- General Statistics Office, 2017. Rural Census Report, 2016. URL: http://www.mpi.gov.vn/Pages/tinbai.aspx?idTin=36866&idcm=37 (accessed 18 May 2021).
- General Statistics Office, 2021. Vietnam Statistical Yearbook 2020. 1056 p. URL: https://www.gso.gov.vn/du-lieu-va-so-lieu-thong-ke/2020/09/niengiam-thong-ke-day-du-nam-2019/ (accessed 10 June 2021).
- Ministry of Transport of Vietnam, 2013. Decision 3936/2013/QD-BGTVT Dated December 3, 2013 “Orientation for Development of Transport Infrastructure in Tay Nguyen Until 2020”. URL: https://thuvienphapluat.vn/van-ban/Xay-dung-Dothi/Quyet-dinh-3936-QD-BGTVT-nam-2013-kehoach-phat-trien-ket-cau-ha-tang-giao-thong-Tay-Nguyen-2015-215435.aspx (accessed 14 June 2021).
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam, 2015. Decision 6448/2015/QD-BCT Dated Effective June 26, 2015 “Planning for Industrial and Commercial Development in the Central Highlands to 2025, with a Vision to 2035”. URL: https://thuvienphapluat.vn/van-ban/Thuong-mai/Quyetdinh-6448-QD-BCT-2015-Quy-hoach-phat-triencong-nghiep-thuong-mai-vung-Tay-Nguyen-280704.aspx (accessed 14 June 2021).
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam, 2020. Circular No. 02/2020/TT-BNNPTNT Dated February 28, 2020 Regulating Farm Economic Criteria of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Effective from February 28, 2020. URL: h ttps://thuvien phapluat.vn /van-ban/Thuong-mai/Thong-tu-02-2020-TT-BNNPTNTtieu-chi-kinh-te-trang-trai-437240.aspx (accessed 10 June 2021).
- Nguyen L.D., Ngo L.L., Ngo L.A., Duong Q.H., Chu B.T., 2013. Impact of Hydropower Development on Water Resources in the Central Highlands. Journal of Earth Sciences, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 175-180.
- Nguyen X.T., Nguyen V.P., 2006. Regional Economic Development in the Process of Industrialization and Modernization (Monograph Book). Hanoi, National Politics Publ. 305 p.
- Polish Government, 2006. The Act on the Principles of Conducting Development Policy (Journal of Laws from 2006, Item 1658, As Amended), Effective from December 6, 2006. URL: https://stat.gov.pl/en/regional-statistics/classification-of-territorialunits/other-territorial-units/areas-of-realization-ofsupra-regional-strategies (accessed 10 June 2021).
- Pham H.H., 2015. Research and Evaluate the Synthesis of Natural Resources, Changes in Resource Use and Establish Sustainable Eco-Economic Models for Some Key Geographical Regions in Tay Nguyen. State-Level Science and Technology Project, TN3/T03. 545 p.
- Russian Government, 2001. Russian Classification of Economic Regions (OK 024-95) of January 1, 1997 As Amended by the Amendments in January 1998 Through May 2001. Section II. Economic Regions. URL: http://old.economy.gov.ru/minec/resources/59fbe48040d8fac69441fc4d51240c37/OKER_5.pdf (accessed 10 June 2021).
- Salais R., Storpper M., 1997. Worlds of Production: The Action Frameworks of the Economy. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press. 370 p.
- Statistics Canada, 2011a. Census Profile 2011. URL: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/92-195-x/2011001/geo/er-re/er-re-eng.htm (accessed 1 July 2021).
- Statistics Canada, 2011b. Census Profile 2011. URL: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/92-195-x/2011001/other-autre/sgc-cgt/sgc-cgt-eng.htm (accessed 1 July 2021).
- Vietnamese Government, 2006. Decree No. 92/2006/NDCP Dated September 7, 2006 “On Formulation, Approval and Management of Socio-Economic Development Master Plan”. URL: https://thuvienphapluat.vn/van-ban/Bo-may-hanh-chinh/Nghi-dinh-92-2006-ND-CP-lap-phe-duyet-quan-lyquy-hoach-tong-the-phat-trien-kinh-te-xa-hoi-13988.aspx (accessed 14 June 2021).
- Vietnamese Government, 2008a. Decree No. 04/2008/NDCP Dated January 11, 2008 “Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of Decree No.92/2006/ND-CP”. URL: https://thuvienphapluat.vn/van-ban/Linh-vuc-khac/Nghi-dinh-04-2008-NDCP-lap-phe-duyet-quan-ly-quy-hoach-tong-thephat-trien-kinh-te-xa-hoi-sua-doi-Nghi-dinh-92-2006-ND-CP-61602.aspx (assessed 14 June 2021). Vietnamese Government, 2008b. Decision No. 25/2008/
- QD-TTg Dated February 5, 2008 “On a Number of Mechanisms and Policies to Support Socio-Economic Development for Provinces in Tay Nguyen Until 2010”. URL: https://thuvienphapluat.vn/van-ban/Bo-may-hanh-chinh/25-2008-QD-TTg-77237.aspx (assessed 14 June 2021) Vietnamese Government, 2014. Decision No. 1194/2014/
- QD-TTg Dated July 22, 2014 “On Approving the Construction Planning in Tay Nguyen Region Until 2030”. URL: https://thuvienphapluat.vn/van-ban/Xay-dung-Do-thi/Quyet-dinh-1194-QD-TTg-2014-Quy-hoach-xay-dung-vung-Tay-Nguyen-den-2030-240731.aspx (assessed 14 June 2021).
- Vo M.S., Do V.X., 2016. Three Main Points of View Measuring Comparative Advantage in the Production and Export of National Goods. Journal of Science, Can Tho University, vol. 44, pp. 114-126.
- Vu V.D., 2016. Research, Evaluate and Synthesize the Current Situation and Propose Solutions for Sustainable Development of Industrial Crops and Food Crops in Tay Nguyen. State-Level Science and Technology Project, TN3/T28. 489 p.