Inventions in the area of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies. Part II
Автор: Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Muminova S.R., Feoktistova V.M., Romanova E.V.
Журнал: Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal @nanobuild-en
Рубрика: Review of nanotechnological inventions
Статья в выпуске: 2 Vol.14, 2022 года.
Introduction. Advanced technologies impress people’s imagination demonstrating the latest achievements (materials, methods, systems, technologies, devices etc.) that dramatically change the world. This, first of all, concerns nanotechnological inventions designed by scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries. Main part. The article provides an abstract overview of inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries: Germany, Russia, USA, et al. The results of the creative activity of scientists, engineers and specialists, including inventions in the field of nanotechnology and nanomaterials allow, when introduced to industry, achieving a significant effect in construction, housing and communal services, and related sectors of the economy. For example, the task resolved by the invention «A composition on the basis of oxide nanostructures to provide surface with superhydrophobic properties», means to design a new method of obtaining materials with superhydrophobic properties which possess improved performance and functional characteristics which can be applied in various areas: power engineering, electronics, machine-building, construction, ship-building, aviation, aerospace and food industries. The feature of the invention is that the surfaces demonstrate superhydrophobic properties and, as a result of that, their applying allows protecting metal structures, such as power lines, frame structures, roofs, from ice formation and dirtying. The technical result is possible due to the use of composition on the basis of oxide nanostructures to provide surface with superhydrophobic properties. The composition contains tetraethoxysilane and tetraisopropyl titanate as structure-forming agents, hexamethyldisilazane as hydrophobic element, isopropyl alcohol as dissolvent, non-spheric nanocrystal titanium dioxide with particle size from 10 to 50 nm as a grow accelerator of anisotropic structures to provide specified roughness of the surface. The specialist can be also interested in the following inventions in the area of nanotechnologies: a composite heat-conducting material on the basis of nanoliquid, a nanocomposite material on the basis of potassium titanate, a method of obtaining of nanodispersed powders, hybrid supercondenser on the basis of nanosized nickel hydroxide, etc. Conclusion. One of the most challenging tasks the economy of every country faces is to increase industrial competitiveness through technological upgrade. From the side of the state and companies the principal object to control in this process are the people and enterprises dealing with introduction of inventions and new technologies.
Nanotechnologies in construction, nanocrystal titanium dioxide, nanostructure, nanoliquid, nanodispersed powder, nanosized particle
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/142231192
IDR: 142231192 | DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2022-14-2-105-112
Список литературы Inventions in the area of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies. Part II
- Snezhkova Yu.Yu., Blinov А.V., Golik А.B. et al. A composition on the basis of oxide nanostructures to provide surface with superhydrophobic properties. RF Patent 2763891. 2022-01-11.
- Vinogradova P.V., Manzhula I.S. A composite heat-conducting material on the basis of nanoliquid. RF Patent 2764219. 2022-01-14.
- Tsyganov А.R., Gorokhovsky А.V. A nanocomposite material on the basis of potassium titanate. RF Patent 2766089. 2022-02-07.
- Mikheev V.E., Vorozhtsov А.B., Lerner M.I. et al. A biocide composition and a method to obtain it. RF Patent 2763930. 2022-01-11.
- Vishnyakov S.R., Gavrish V.M., Vinogradsky S.S., Khikmatulloev R.I. A method of obtaining nanodispersed powders. RF Patent 2763814. 2022-01-11.
- Makinini R.D., Galabura Yu., Carriglio О., Antonio Kh. at al. Polymer material. RF Patent 2765293. 2022-01-28.
- Sykchin А.S., Vepreva А.I., Spirov I.V. et al. Hybrid supercondenser on the basis of nanosize nickel hydroxide. RF Patent 2763028. 2021-12-27.
- Ageev Е.V., Ageeva Е.V., Sabelnikov B.N. A method of obtaining tungstenless hard-alloy powder materials in distilled water. RF Patent 2763431. 2022-12-29.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Bokova E.S., Ishkov A.D., Borisova O.N. Inventions in the area of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies. Part I. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2022; 14(1): 18-26. https://doi.org/10.15828/2075-8545-2022-14-1-18-26.10.
- Predtechensky M.R., Chebochakov D.S., Shilyaev G.Е. An undercoat composition for creation of light conductive coating of the detail prior to electrostatic painting, a method of preparing undercoat composition and undercoat. RF Patent 2765132. 2022-01-25.
- Zheleznov V.Yu., Malinsky T.V., Mikolutsky S.I. et al. A method of processing the surface of non-ferrous metal by forming microrelief. RF Patent 2764777. 2022-01-21.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Razumeev K.E., Pisarenko Zh.V., Demenev A.V. Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part VI. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2021; 13(6): 370–378. https://doi.org/10.15828/2075-8545-2021-13-6-370-378.13.
- Rukhov А.V., Bakunin Е.S., Obraztsova Е.Yu. et al. A method of electrochemical obtaining nanosize graphite plates. RF Patent 2763535. 2021-12-30.
- Trifanov I.V., Melkozerov M.G., Trifanov V.I. A method of combined treatment of channels of complex shape and a device to perform it. RF Patent 2764538. 2022-01-18.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Pisarenko Zh.V., Nguyen C.T., Muminova S.R. Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part IV. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2021; 13(4): 242–251. Available from: https://doi.org/10.15828/2075-8545-2021-13-4-242-251.
- Bekker R., Tide Т., Galbarchik N., Bohnen Z. A sol with the content of titanium dioxide, a method to obtain it and the products made of it. RF Patent 2763729. 2021-12-30.
- Kiryakov А.N., Zatsepin А.F., Dyachkova Т.V., Tyutyunnik А.P. Optically transparent luminous nanostructured ceramic material. RF Patent 2763148. 2021-07-05.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Bokova E.S., Ishkov A.D., Muminova S.R. Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part I. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2021; 13(1): 23–31. Available from: https://doi.org/10.15828/2075-8545-2020-13-1-23-31.
- Vikharev А.L., Ivanov О.А., Yashanin I.B. A field-emission emitter with nanocrystal diamond film. RF Patent 2763046. 2021-12-27.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Bokova E.S., Ishkov A.D., Muminova S.R. Nanotechnologies: are view of inventions and utility models. Part V. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2020; 12(6): 331–338. Available from: https://doi.org/10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-6-331-338.
- Makinini R.G., Xue Yu. A porous material on the basis of polyester. RF Patent 2761619. 2021-12-13.
- Mamontova Yu.Е., Stekolnikov Yu.А. A method of precipitation of composite coating. RF Patent 2761573.2021-03-01.
- Tonkonogov B.P., Kilyakova А.Yu., Safieva R.Z. et al. Low-temperature ecology-friendly viscous lubrication and a method to produce it. RF Patent 2713451. 2020-02-05.