Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part III
Автор: Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Bokova E.S., Demenev A.V., Ivanov V.A.
Журнал: Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal @nanobuild-en
Рубрика: Review of nanotechnological inventions
Статья в выпуске: 3 Vol.13, 2021 года.
Introduction. Advanced technologies impress people’s imagination demonstrating the latest achievements (materials, methods, systems, technologies, devices etc.) that dramatically change the world. This, first of all, concerns nanotechnological inventions designed by scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries. Main part. The article provides an abstract review of patents. The results of creative activity of scientists, engineers and specialists, including inventions in the field of nanotechnology and nanomaterials, being implemented, allow achieving a significant effect in construction, housing and community services, and related sectors of the economy. For example, the invention «Composite material with oriented carbon nanotubes» refers to the area of composite materials which consist of polymer matrix and filler that is often presented by carbon nanotubes. The technical result is increased tensile strength of composite material due to formation of structure of oriented carbon nanotubes in polymer matrix. That is performed by means of flat-rate flow of direct current which destroys filler agglomerates. The specialists can also be interested in the following inventions in the area of nanotechnologies: a method to produce powder containing nanocrystalline cubic tungsten carbide; a method to produce porous graphene membranes and the membranes produced with this method; suppressor coating on the basis of polymer matrix with inclusion of carbon nanotubes and a method to produce it; a method to determine location of polyethylene gas pipeline and places of possible illegal tapping of those pipeline; a method to produce biphasic thermoelectric ceramics; electron-beam system of 3D radiant nanomodification for materials and articles; lab-on-fruit skin and lab-on-leaf towards recognition of trifluralin using Ag-citrate/GQDs nanocomposite stabilized on the flexible substrate: A new platform for the electroanalysis of herbicides using direct writing of nano-inks and pen-on paper technology; and others. Conclusion. One of the most challenging tasks the economy of every country face is to increase industrial competitiveness through technological upgrade. From the side of the state and companies the principal object to control in this process are the people and enterprises dealing with introduction of inventions and new technologies.
Nanotechnologies in construction, carbon nanotubes, nanodimensional powders, nanoparticles, nanomodification of materials
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/142226902
IDR: 142226902 | DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2021-13-3-158-165
Список литературы Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part III
- Krasnovsky A.N., Kischuk P.S. Composite material with oriented carbon nanotubes. RF Patent 2746103 C1. 2021-04-07.
- Gou J., Wang Y., Zhang Y., Wang C., Wan, G. Dry sliding wear behavior of Fe–Cr–C–B hardfacing alloy modified with nano-CeO2 and its mechanisms of modification. Wear. 2021; 203756.
- Khait M., Park H.G., Choi К. A method to produce porous graphene membranes and the membranes produced with this method. RF Patent 2745631. 2021-03-29.
- Sivkov А.А., Nasyrbaev А.R., Nikitin D.S., Shanenkov I.I. A method to produce powder containing nanocrystalline cubic tungsten carbide. RF Patent 2747329. 2021-05-04.
- Ageeva E.V., Ageev E.V., Sabelnikov B.N. A method to produce tungstenless hardalloyed powders from the waste of KNT-16 (КНТ-16) alloy in ethyl alcohol. RF Patent 2747197. 2021-04-29.
- Saadati, A., Hassanpour, S., & Hasanzadeh, M. (2020). Lab-on-fruit skin and lab-on-leaf towards recognition of trifluralin using Ag-citrate/GQDs nanocomposite stabilized on the flexible substrate: A new platform for the electroanalysis of herbicides using direct writing of nano-inks and pen-on paper technology. Heliyon. 6(12): e05779.
- Belyaeva N.V. A method to determine location of polyethylene gas pipeline and places of possible illegal tapping of those pipeline. RF Patent 2745048. 2021-03-18.
- Shemukhin А.А., Tatarintsev А.А., Vorobieva Е.А., Chechenin N.G. Suppressor coating on the basis of polymer matrix with inclusion carbon nanotubes and a method to produce it. RF Patent 2745976. 2021-04-05.
- Kosianov D.Yu., Zavialov A.P. A method to produce biphasic thermoelectric ceramics. RF Patent 2745910. 2021-04-02.
- Zhang C., He T., Vedadghavami A., Bajpayee A. G. Avidin-biotin technology to synthesize multi-arm nanoconstruct for drug delivery. MethodsX. 2020; 7: 100882.
- Suvorova О.V., Bystrov P.A., Pavlov Yu.S., Revina A.A. Electron-beam system of 3D radiant nanomodification for materials and articles in reverse-micellar solutions. RF Patent 2746263. 2021-04-12.
- Sajyan T.K., Alturki S.M., Sassine Y.N. Nano-fertilizers and their impact on vegetables: Contribution of Nano-chelate Super Plus ZFM and LithovitR-standard to improve salt-tolerance of pepper. Annals of Agricultural Sciences. 2020; 65(2): 200–208.
- Predtechensky M.R., Khasin A.A., Alekseev A.V. A method to produce an alloying composition for preparing composite materials on the basis of aluminum or aluminum alloys (options). RF Patent 2746701. 2021-04-19.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Bokova E.S., Ishkov A.D., Muminova S.R. Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part I. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2021; 13(1): 23–31. Available from: doi: 10.15828/2075-8545-2021-13-1-23-31.
- Podzorova L.I., Ilycheva А.А., Kutuzova V.Е. et al. Ceramic material and a method to produce it. RF Patent 2744546. 2021-03-11.
- Kuleshov P.S. A method to disperse flash-resistant nanoparticles. RF Patent 2744462. 2021-03-09.
- Ivanov LA., Kapustin I.A., Borisova O.N., Pisarenko Zh.V. Nanotechnologies: a review of inventions and utility models. Part II. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2020; 12(2): 71–76. Available from: doi 10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-2-71-76.
- Garshev А.V., Putlyaev V.I., Evdokimov P.V. et al. Metal pigments with anticorrosion coatings on the basis of aluminum and/or alloys of it. RF Patent 2746989. 2021-04-23.
- Gurovich B.А., Prikhodko К.Е., Kuleshova Е.А., Kutuzov L.V. Nanosize logical inverter for digital devices. RF Patent 2744161. 2021-03-03.
- Ivanov L.A., Bokova E.S., Muminova S.R., Katuhin L.F. Nanotechnologies: a review of inventions and utility models. Part I. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2020; 12(1): 27–33. Available from: doi: 10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-1-27-33.
- Esaulov S.К., Esaulova Ts.V. A method to produce composite metal-dispersed coating, a dispersed system for precipitation of composite metal-dispersed coating and a method to obtain it. RF Patent 2746863. 2021-04-21.
- Koshelev A.V., Atamanova О.V., Tikhomirova E.I. et al. A method of adsorbtion refining for wastewater with content of aromatic compounds of benzene series. RF Patent 2747540. 2021-05-06.
- Tumarkin A.V., Sinelschikova O.Yu., Tyurnina N.G. et al. A method to obtain multiferroic on the basis of ferromagnetic glass matrix. RF Patent 2747496. 2021-05-05.