Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part IV
Автор: L.A. Ivanov, L.D. Xu, Zh.V. Pisarenko, C.T. Nguyen, S.R. Muminova
Журнал: Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal @nanobuild-en
Рубрика: Review of nanotechnological inventions
Статья в выпуске: 4 Vol.13, 2021 года.
Introduction. Advanced technologies impress people’s imagination demonstrating the latest achievements (materials, methods, systems, technologies, devices etc.) that dramatically change the world. This, first of all, concerns nanotechnological inventions designed by scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries. Main part. The paper briefly reviews inventions made by scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries: Russia, USA, China, Belarus, Great Britain, Vietnam, Denmark, the Kyrgyz Republic. The application of the results of scientists’, engineers’ and specialists’ investigations, including inventions in the area of nanotechnology and nanomaterials allow achieving significant efficiency in construction, house and communal service, related sectors of economy. For example, the invention “A method to modify concrete with complex additive which includes hydrothermal nanoparticles SiO2 and multi-layer carbon nanotubes” refers to methods of modifying concrete by introducing combination of nanoparticles with high specific surface into concrete mixture and can be used in production of precast and monolithic parts and structures of buildings and facilities of different purpose. This method of nanomodifying concrete makes it possible to achieve increased mechanical characteristics of concrete: compressive strength (25–77% at the age of 28 days) and bending strength, resistance to damage, Young’s mod of elasticity and shearing modulus, density (up to 10%), accelerated hardening at the early age and rate of strength development, decreased water absorbtion ability and improved indicators of porous structure (pore size and pore differential size uniformity), decreased total capillary porosity, increased frost resistance. The specialists can also be interested in the following nanotechnological inventions: a method to obtain polycrystalline diamond films; phase change materials for building construction: an overview of nano-/microencapsulation, solar collector of transpiration type; a method to obtain composition for antimicrobic coating on the basis of silver sulphide associates with molecules of methylene blue; broadband electromagnetic absorbing coating; a method to produce dry building mixtures; self-organizing nanostructures and separation membrane including aquaporin water channels and the methods to produce and use them; a method to obtain nanocrystalline titanium dioxide with anatase structure, etc. Conclusion. One of the most challenging tasks the economy of every country face is to increase industrial competitiveness through technological upgrade. From the side of the state and companies the principal object to control in this process are the people and enterprises dealing with introduction of inventions and new technologies.
Nanotechnologies in construction, nanomodifying of concrete, nanodiamond powders, self-organizing nanostructures, silver nanoparticles, nanocomposite
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/142227315
IDR: 142227315 | DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2021-13-4-242-251
Список литературы Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part IV
- Potapov V.V., Polonina Е.N., Leonovich S.N., Zhdanok S.А. A method to modify concrete with complex additive which includes hydrothermal nanoparticles SiO2 and multi-layer carbon nanotubes. RF Patent 2750497. 2021-06-28.
- Polushin N.I., Maslov А.L., Laptev A.I. A method to obtain polycrystalline diamond films. RF Patent 2750234. 2021-06-24.
- Sivanathan, A., Dou, Q., Wang, Y., Li, Y., Corker, J., Zhou, Y., & Fan, M. (2020). Phase change materials for building construction: An overview of nano-/micro-encapsulation. Nanotechnology Reviews, 9(1), 896-921. https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/ntrev-2020-0067/html
- Blauer E.D., Hall R. Solar collector of transpiration type. RF Patent 2749242. 2021-06-07.
- Ovchinnikov О.V., Smirnov M.S., Perepelitsa A.S. et al. A method to obtain composition for antimicrobic coating on the basis of silver sulphide associates with molecules of methylene blue. RF Patent 2750232. 2021-06-24.
- Moldosanov К.А., Lelevkin V.М Broadband electromagnetic absorbing coating. RF Patent 2750215. 2021-06-24.
- Spulber М., Tshaskus К. Self-organizing nanostructures and separation membrane including aquaporin water channels and the methods to produce and use them. RF Patent 2749848. 2021-06-17.
- Glushko V.N., Sadovskaya N.Yu., Blokhina L.I., Malozovskaya M.S. A method to obtain alumina ceramic material, modified with silver nanoparticles. RF Patent 2749340. 2021-06-08.
- Smovzh D.V., Sakhapov S.Z., Yurchenkova А.А. et al. A method of synthesis of nanocomposite Mn–O–C. RF Patent 2749814. 2021-06-17.
- Sivkov А.А., Vympina Yu.N., Nikitin D.S. et al. A method to obtain nanocrystalline titanium dioxide with anatase structure. RF Patent 2749736. 2021-06-16.
- Strelnikov V.N., Senichev B.Yu., Slobodinyuk A.I. et al. Epoxy composition of cold hardening. RF Patent 2749379. 2021-06-09.
- Nikiforova T.E., Kozlov V.А. A method to obtain composite sorbent to educe heavy metal ions from aquaeius solutions. RF Patent 2750034. 2021-06-21.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Pisarenko Zh.V., Wang Q., Prokopiev P.S. Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part II. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2021; 13(2): 79–89. Available from: doi: 10.15828/2075-8545-2021-13-2-79-89.
- González P., Ivon C., Raúl F., Ricardo H., Del Campo V. Nanostructured paint for reducing microbial corrosion. EP309423237 European Patent Office (EPO). Publication number: 3725740. Available from: https://patentscope. wipo.int/search/ru/detail.jsf?docId=EP309423237&_cid=P10-KQZD4R-33894-1
- Chesnokov V.V., Parmon V.N., Chichkan А.S. Graphene modified with nitrogen atoms and a method to produce it. RF Patent 2750709. 2021-07-01.
- Svaikat N. A method to grow wire-type silica crystals. RF Patent 2750732. 2021-07-01.
- Malchukov V.V., Metsker E.A., Andrianov M.A. Raw mixture to obtain coarse semi-finished product of superhard composite material, coarse semi-finished product of superhard composite material and a method to obtain it. RF Patent 2750448. 2021-06-28.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Bokova E.S., Ishkov A.D., Muminova S.R. Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies. Part I. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2021; 13(1): 23–31. Available from: doi: 10.15828/2075-8545-2021-13-1-23-31.
- Truong C. N. Bio-contact filtration tanks, water treatment systems and methods for treating contaminated water sources. VN1/070771. 2020. Available from: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/ru/detail.jsf?docId=VN308555523
- Klinov D.V. A method to form nanostructured composite materials. RF Patent 2749020. 2021-06-03.
- Ageeva E.V., Ageev E.V., Pereverzev A.S. A method to obtain sintered products of unaxially pressed electroerosion nanodispersed powders of lead bronze. RF Patent 2748659. 2021-05-28.
- Vakarin S.V., Semerikova O.L., Kosov A.V. et al Electrochemical method to obtain nanowhiskers of copper oxide. RF Patent 2747920. 2021.
- Ivanov L.A., Ishkov A.D., Pisarenko Zh.V., Wang Q., Prokopiev P.S. Nanotechnologies: a review of inventions and utility models. Part IV. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2020;12(5): 275–284. Available from: doi: 10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-5-275-284.
- Nguyen K., Nguyen P. Chemically Functionalized Graphene and its Applications. US Patent & TradeMark Office. US284281968. United States. Publiсation Number 20200056081. 2020. Available from: https://patentscope. wipo.int/search/ru/detail.jsf?docId=US284281968
- Deineka M.D., Col D., Patil M.D. A transparent glass-ceramics protecting from near-infrared radiation. RF Patent 2747856. 2021-05-17.
- Zelenov V.I., Andriichenko E.O., Bovyka V.E. A method to obtain nanoparticles of copper oxide (II). RF Patent 2747435. 2021-05-05
- Garshev А.V., Putlyaev V.I., Evdokimov P.V. et al. Metal pigments with anticorrosion coatings on the basis of aluminum and/or its alloys. RF Patent 2746989. 2021-04-23.
- Ivanov L.A., Xu L.D., Bokova E.S., Ishkov A.D., Muminova S.R. Nanotechnologies: are view of inventions and utility models. Part V. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2020; 12(6): 331–338. Available from: doi: 10.15828/2075- 8545-2020-12-6-331-338.
- Esaulov S.K., Esaulova Ts.V. A method to obtain composite metal-dispersed coating, dispersed system to precipitate composite metal-dispersed coating and a method to produce it. RF Patent 2746863. 2021-04-21.
- Qiuyu C. Novel ecological wallboard of bamboo wood flour CN212926688U. Worldwide applications. 2020. Available from: https://patents.google.com/patent/CN212926688U/en?q=nanotechnology+&after=priority:20200 101&status=GRANT&page=4
- Stolyarova S.G., Okotrub A.V., Bulusheva L.G. A method to obtain nanostructured material for anodes of metal-ion batteries. RF Patent 2751131. 2021-07-08