Investigation of the connection between the statistical indicators of innovative processes and the socio-economic situation in the region
Автор: Sherin Vladimir Alexandrovich
Рубрика: Innovation development
Статья в выпуске: 2 (20) т.5, 2012 года.
Many domestic scientific publications are devoted recently to innovative character of the development of the Russian economy and its regions. Innovative processes in the regions are associated frequently with the basic priorities of their social and economic development. This innovation assessment should have a strong basis. The subject of the article is the study of the major features of the social and economic development in one of the Russian regions against the background of the innovative processes in this region.
Innovative development, region, indicators, economic and social situation, investments
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/147223333
Список литературы Investigation of the connection between the statistical indicators of innovative processes and the socio-economic situation in the region
- Glazyev S.Yu. The strategy of priority development of Russia in the global crisis conditions. Moscow: Economics, 2010.
- Gulin K.A., Zadumkin K.A., Ilyin V.A. The institutional environment of the generation of knowledge in the regions of the Russian Federation (in the case of the Vologda Oblast). In: Horizons of innovation economy in Russia: law, institutions, models. Ed. by V.L. Makarova. Moscow: LENAND, 2010.
- The movement of the regions of Russia towards the innovative economy. Ed. by. A.G.Granberg, S.D.Valentey, Inst. of Economics, RAS. Moscow: Nauka, 2006.
- Zolotukhina A.V. The problems of innovative and sustainable development of the regions. Moscow: KRASAND, 2010.
- Innovative development: Economics, intellectual resources, knowledge management. Ed. By B.Z.Milner. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2010.
- Innovative management in Russia: problems of strategic management and technological safety. Collective authors head V.L. Makarov, A.E. Warshavskiy. Moscow: Nauka, 2004.
- Kuznetsova A.V., Kuznetsov A.V. System diagnostics of the economy of the regions. Moscow: LIBROKOM, 2012.
- List of the main socio-economic indicators of the situation in the subjects of the Russian Federation. Rossiiskaya Gazeta. 2008. No. 48(4612). March, 14. P. 12-13; 2009. No. 43(4867). March, 13. P. 14-15; 2010. No. 51(5130). March, 12. P. 18-19; 2011. No. 54(5430). March, 16. P. 18-19.
- Polynyov A.O. Competitive potential of the regions: research methodology and ways of increase. Moscow: KRASAND, 2010.
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 17, 2010. No. 145. "On the implementation of the budget investments in the design and construction of the Federal center of nuclear medicine projects design and development (city of Dimitrovgrad, the Ulyanovsk Oblast)". Available at: http://www.szrf.ru
- The Federal law “On introducing amendments to the Federal law “On science and state scientific-technical policy” of July 21, 2011 № 254-FZ.
- Sherin V.A. Methodology of evaluation of the efficiency of budget investment in the creation of the Federal center of nuclear medicine projects design and development. Issues of economy and management for health managers. 2011. No. 4. P. 3-7.
- Bolt K., Matete M., Clemens M. Mannual for Calculating Adjusting Net Savings. The World Bank, 2002.
- Energy Revolution. European Ronewable Energy Council. January 2007.
- Foss N.J. Resources, technology and strategy: explorations in the resource-based perspective. Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Martin B. Technology foresight in a rapidly globalizing economy. International practice in technology foresights. Vienna: UNIDO, 2002.
- Available at: http://www.riar.ru
- Federal State Statistic Service. Available at: http://www.gks.ru