Nanotechnologies: a review of inventions and utility models. Part IV
Автор: Ivanov L.A., Ishkov A.D., Pisarenko Zh.V., Wang Q., Prokopiev P.S.
Журнал: Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal @nanobuild-en
Рубрика: Review of nanotechnological inventions
Статья в выпуске: 5 Vol.12, 2020 года.
The article provides an abstract review of patents. The results of creative activity of scientists, engineers and specialists, including inventions in the field of nanotechnology and nanomaterials, being implemented, allow achieving a significant effect in construction, housing and community services, and related sectors of the economy. For example, the invention “Heat-insulating material based on air gel” can be used to obtain heat-insulating materials for a wide range of applications. The required technical result, which consists in improving the thermal insulation properties of the material in a wide temperature range, increasing the absorbing properties of electromagnetic radiation in the IR spectrum, increasing the mechanical strength and flexibility, as well as reducing crumbling, is achieved in an air gel-based material containing a fibrous substrate with a density of 0.001–0.1 g/cm3, consisting of silica and/or glass and/or basalt fibers with a diameter of 0.1–5 microns, which is impregnated with an air gel obtained on the basis of silicon dioxide from alkoxysilane with the introduction of a gelling agent and followed by supercritical drying. The introduction of nanomaterials gives an additional reinforcing effect, which increases the mechanical strength of the final material and significantly reduces the crumbling of the air gel. The final material can be provided with an additional layer of fibrous substrate to increase its vibration resistance. This is especially true when using the proposed material for civil and industrial construction in seismically active zones, as well as in aircraft and rocketry. The specialists can also be interested in the following inventions in the area of nanotechnologies: nano-coating protection method for electrical connectors, preparation method of nanometric size metal oxide additives that reduce the temperature of sintering, raw material mixture for the manufacture of fine-grained polymer concrete (modified with microsilica), installation for the synthesis of carbon-containing nanomaterials, a method for producing silver nanoparticles, a method for producing nanocrystalline cubic tungsten carbide, a composition with carbon nanotubes for obtaining a carbon blank for high-density SiC/C/Si ceramics and a method for producing articles from SiC/C/Si ceramics, composite membrane for drying natural and technological gas mixtures based on graphene oxide intercalated with hydroxylated fullerene derivatives, compositions containing nanometric copper, carbon-ceramic fiber-reinforced composite material and a method for its production, a method for producing nanoparticles of aluminum oxide et al.
Nanotechnologies in construction, nano-coating, nanomaterial, carbon nanotubes, nanoparticles of aluminum oxide, nanometric copper
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/142226959
IDR: 142226959 | DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-5-275-284
Список литературы Nanotechnologies: a review of inventions and utility models. Part IV
- Menshutina N.V., Lebedev A.E., Beloglazov A.P., Nesterov D.G. Thermal insulation material based on aerogel. Russian Federation Patent 2731479. 03.09.2020.
- Hristov D.A. A method of manufacturing core products with a basis of foamed polymers. Russian Federation Patent 2731930. 09.09.2020.
- Starkov V.V., Sedlovets D.M., Redkin A.N., et al. Method for the synthesis of graphene-like layers in porous silicon structures. Russian Federation Patent 2731278. 01.09.2020.
- Portnov E.L. Symmetrical four-pair cable with film-tube insulation of cores. Russian Federation Patent 2731624. 07.09.2020.
- Volkov Y.C., Salomatina E.V., Smirnova L.A. Method for alloying titanium dioxide with anatase allotropic modification of noble metal nanoparticles. Russian Federation Patent 2731277. 01.09.2020.
- Ivanov V.V., Efimov A.A., Khabarov K.M., et al. A method for manufacturing bulk micro-sized structures from nanoparticles. Russian Federation Patent 2730008. 14.08.2020.
- Tarasov B.P., Fursikov P.V., Fokin V.N., et al. Method for improving the efficiency of metal hydride heat exchangers. Russian Federation Patent 2729567. 07.08.2020.
- Afanasyev V.P., Bocharov G.S., Yeletsky A.V., et al. Fiber-optic substance sensor. Russian Federation Patent 2731036. 28.08.2020.
- Kotlyar K.P., Reznik R.R., Strom I.V., et al. Method for obtaining a functional three-dimensional component of an optoelectronic device and a functional three-dimensional component of an optoelectronic device. Russian Federation Patent 2731498. 03.09.2020.
- Available from: http://pss-system.cnipa.gov.cn/sipopublicsearch/insearch/showViewList.shtml
- Patentscope. US Patent 20200291524. Nano-coating protection method for electrical connectors. Available from: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=US306235211&tab=NATIONALBIBLIO&_cid=P21-KFMO8A-99256-1.
- Patentscope. US Patent 20200115287. Preparation method of nanometric size metal oxide additives that reduce the temperature of sinterized and/or increase productivity in the manufacture of ceramic parts, improving mechanical properties without affecting the gresification properties of ceramic bodies, tiles or coatings. Available from: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=US293242458&_cid=P21-KFMONA-04945-2
- Available from: http://pss-system.cnipa.gov.cn/sipopublicsearch/insearch/showViewList.shtml.
- Ivanov L.A., Demenev A.V., PisarenkoZh.V., Wang Q. Nanotechnologies: a review of inventions and utility models. Part III. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2020; 12(3): 140–146. Available from: doi:10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-3-140-146.
- Vavilov E.U. Installation for the synthesis of carbon-containing nanomaterials. Russian Federation Patent 2732842. 23.09.2020.
- Shangin K.V. Features of testing composition materials on shear at high temperatures. Information Technology Bulletin. 2020;1(23): 180–186.
- Nikiforova T.E., Smirnova A.A., Afonina I.A. A method for producing silver nanoparticles. Russian Federation Patent 2730824. 26.08.2020
- Sergeev V., Tanimoto K., Abe M. The Water-Blocking Agent with Improved Properties for IOR Implementation. European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers. Available from: doi:10.3997/2214-4609.201900162.
- Sivkov A.A., Shanenkov I.I., Shanenkova Yu.L. et al. A method of obtaining nanocrystalline cubic tungsten carbide. Russian Federation Patent 2730461. 24.08.2020.
- Ivanov L.A., Prokopiev P.S. The inventions in nanotechnologies as practical solutions. Part III. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2019;11(3): 292–303. Available from: doi:10.15828/2075-8545-2019-11-3-292-303.
- Shilov M.A., Smirnova A.I., Gvozdev A.A. Rheology of Plastic Lubricants Containing Carbon Nanostructures. Journal of Friction and Wear. 2019; 40(6): 720-730.
- Shikunov S.L., Shikunova I.A., Kurlov V.N., Petkov I.S. Composition with carbon nanotubes for obtaining a carbon blank for high-density sic / c / si ceramics and a method for producing products from sic / c / si ceramics. Russian Federation Patent 2730092.17.08.2020.
- DE LA VEGA, Fernando; Melamed S. Compositions containing nanometric copper. Russian Federation Patent 2730285. 21.08.2020
- Paramonova N.D., Vartanyan M.A. Modification of Carbon Nanostructures for Obtaining Ceramic Composites (Review). Advances in Chemistry and Chemical Technology. 2019;33(4): 115-117.
- Brotsman V.A., Chernova E.A., Petukhov D.I. et al. Composite membrane for drying natural and technological gas mixtures based on graphene oxide intercalated with hydroxylated fullerene derivatives. Russian Federation Patent 2730320. 21.08.2020.
- Ivanov L.A., Bokova E.S., Muminova S.R., Katuhin L.F. Nanotechnologies: a review of inventions and utility models. Part I. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2020;12(1): 27–33. Available from: doi:10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-1-27-33.
- Kukushkin S.A., Osipov A.V., Svyatets G.V. Functional element of a semiconductor device. Russian Federation Patent 2730402. 21.08.2020.
- Garipov R. R., Khantimerov M. M., Suleymanov N. M. Investigation of the Effect for Carbon Nanotube Functionalization on the Conducting Properties of a Composite Material. Advanced Materials and Technologies. 2020; 1(17): 64-67.
- Nepochaev Yu.K., Bogaev A.A., Pletnev P.M., Malikova E.V. A charge based on aluminum oxide and a method for producing durable ceramics. Russian Federation Patent 2730229. 19.08.2020.
- 30.Sergeev V., Tanimoto K., Abe M. Innovative Emulsion-Suspension Systems Based on Nanoparticles for Drilling and Well Workover Operation. Society of Petroleum Engineers. Available from: doi:10.2118/197510-MS.
- Doroshkevich A.S., Shilo A.V., Zelenyak T.Yu. and others. Solid-state capacitor-supercapacitor with a dielectric layer made of dielectric nanopowder. Russian Federation Patent 2729880. 13.08.2020.
- Ivanov L.A., Prokopiev P.S. The inventions in nanotechnologies as practical solutions. Part IV. Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2019; 11(4): 447–457. Available from: doi:10.15828/2075-8545-2019-11-4-447-457.
- Kobzev V.A., Chechenin N.G., Bakunov K.A. Investigation of Impact Rupture of Polymer-Tissue Composites Reinforced With Carbon Nanotubes. Scientific Notes of The Faculty of Physics of Moscow University. 2020;2: 202-106.
- Kuzma-Kichta Yu.A., Ivanov N.S., Kiselev D.S., Lavrikov A.V. A method for producing nanoparticles of aluminum oxide. Russian Federation Patent 2730921. 26.08.2020.