Public-private partnership in the scientific and technological sphere of defense industry: Russian and foreign experience
Автор: Nikolaev Alexey Evgenyevich
Рубрика: Innovation development
Статья в выпуске: 2 (20) т.5, 2012 года.
The article is devoted to the problems and prospects of cooperation between state and business as key areas in the strategy of technological modernization and maintaining the competitiveness of the economy. It analyzes the international experience of public-private partnership in the scientific and technological content of the military economy. The analysis held in the course of research has proved that the PPP in the defensive industrial complex of the Russian Federation is the best and often the only possible perspective of the further innovative development of the industry.
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/147223332
Список литературы Public-private partnership in the scientific and technological sphere of defense industry: Russian and foreign experience
- Astakhov A.A., Dovguchits S.I.The restructuring of the military-industrial complex. Strategy of development of the industry at the present stage. In: The defense might of Russia (past, present, future). Moscow: The military parade, 2009.
- Babakin A. Defective equipment undermines national security. The Independent military review. 2004. No. 29.
- Belinsky A.N., Emel’yanov D.C., Lebedeva L.F. Priorities of scientific-technical policy of the USA in the beginning of the XXI century: interaction between the state and business. Moscow: Institute for US and Canadian Studies of RAS, 2009.
- Burenok V.M., Ivlev. A.A., Korchak V.Yu. The development of military technologies of the XXI century: problems, planning, implementation. Tver: Kupol, 2009.
- Golichenko O.G. National innovation system of Russia: state and ways of development. Moscow: Nauka, 2006.
- Dovguchits S.I. The problems of technological modernization of the military-industrial complex and ways of their solution. Weapons. Policy. Conversion. 2008. No. 6. P.20-23.
- Emel’yanov Yu.S. Public-private partnership in the innovation sphere: foreign and Russian experience. Moscow: LIBROKOM, 2012.
- Karavayev I.E. Some aspects of organization of innovative activities in the defence-industrial complex of the Russian Federation. The Federal reference book “Russian Military industrial complex”, 2011. Available at: http://federalbook.ru/news/analitics/23.05.2011.html
- Kutsyna E.A. The analysis of innovative activity in the field of defense of Great Britain. Armament and the economy. 2011. No. 4 (16). P. 95-104.
- Pankova L. We need “Centres of excellence”. Innovative trends. 2010. No. 3. P.18-20.
- Popova E.V. Possible directions of innovative development of the defense industrial complex. Innovations. 2007. No.12. P. 30-36.
- Political, military and economic factors of security enforcement in modern conditions. Ed. by S.V. Tselitskiy. Moscow: IWEIR RAS, 2009.
- Rogozin D. The national military-industrial complex has its future. Available at: http://www.izvestia.ru/news/506941
- Hagelin, B. Scientific-technological military innovatios: the United States and Europe. In: SIPRI Yearbook: armaments, disarmament and international security. Moscow: Nauka, 2005. P. 277-301.
- Chistyakov G. On the path of industrial upgrading. The Intelligent production. 2008. No. 6. Available at: http://www.umpro.ru/index.php?page_id=17&art_id_1=101&group_id_4=42