Review on Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) - An Advancement of Wireless Network
Автор: Ramandeep Kaur, Himanshu Walia
Статья в выпуске: 3 Vol.7, 2017 года.
Nowadays, Li-Fi is becoming very popular and catching the interest of a number of users with its advanced technology-based features. It brings a new resolution in the wireless communication and people are showing so much curiosity to know about it. Li-Fi is an optical wireless communication-based technology which transmits data over the network through a light source like LED’s instead of radio frequency signals (RF) with very high data rate. The aim of this paper is to give full- fledged knowledge about Li-Fi & its applications. This paper also attempts to clarify the basic difference between wireless technologies and their evolution & how this new technology is leading all over the world with its features like less power consumption, less requirement of maintenance, & bi-directional in nature. Li-Fi eliminates the effect of harmful radiations that occur due radio signals as in Wi-Fi and has less latency rate. This paper gives an overview and the general idea about working on Li-Fi technology and how it will help in the development of bright future as it is beyond the expectations of end users.
Light Fidelity, Data Security, Light Emitted Diodes, Photo Detector, Wireless Network, Light Communication
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/15012984
Список литературы Review on Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) - An Advancement of Wireless Network
- Jyoti Rani, Prerna Chauhan, Ritika Tripathi, “Li-Fi (Light Fidelity)-The future technology In Wireless communication”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.7 No.11 (2012).
- Sinku U. Gupta, “Research on Li-Fi Technology& Comparison of Li-Fi/Wi-Fi”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 12, December 2013.
- Neha S.Jaiswal, Payal S.Chopade, “Review of Li-Fi Technology: New Future Technology- Light Bulb to Access the Internet!”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 12, December-2013.
- Ravi Prakash, Prachi Agarwal, “The New Era of Transmission and Communication Technology: Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) LED & TED Based Approach”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 3, Issue 2, February 2014.
- Rahul R. Sharma, Raunak, and Akshay Sanganal, “Li-Fi Technology: Transmission of data through light”, International Journal Computer Technology & Applications (IJCTA), Volume 5 (1), pp: 150-154, February 2014.
- B.Narmada, P.Srinivasulu and P.Prasanna Murali Krishna, “High Efficient Li-Fi and Wi-Fi Technologies in Wireless Communication by Using Finch Protocol”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), Volume 12, Number 5, June 2014.
- Sumant Ku Mohapatra, Ramya Ranjan Choudhury, Pravanjan Das, “The Future Directions in Evolving WI-FI: Technologies”, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES”, International Journal of Next-Generation Networks (IJNGN) Vol.6, No.3, September 2014.
- Atul M Gonsai, Nilesh N Soni, and NehaGoswami, “Emerging Wireless Technologies for Fast Data Transmission on Library Network”, International Journal of Information Services and Technology, Vol.1, Issue No.1, December 2014, pp. 16-20.
- Harald Haas, “What is LiFi?”, Journal of Lightwave Technology (IEEE), Volume 36, Issue 6, December 2015, pp: 1533 - 1544.
- Muhammad Usama, Kamran Saeed, Adnan Yousaf, “A Review on Nomadic Access of Li-Fi Technology”, Research Gate, March 2015.
- R.Karthika and S.Balakrishnan, “Wireless Communication using Li-Fi Technology”, SSRG International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (SSRG-IJECE) volume 2 Issue 3 March 2015.
- Ala Al-Fuqaha, “Internet of Things: A Survey on Enabling Technologies, Protocols, and Applications”, IEEE Communication Surveys & Tutorials, Volume. 17, Issue. 4, 2015.
- Anurag Sarkar, Prof. Shalabh Agarwal, “Li-Fi Technology: Data Transmission through Visible Light”, International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies (IJARCSMS), Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2015.
- Shubham Chatterjee, Shalabh Agarwal, Asoke Nath, “Scope and Challenges in Light Fidelity (LiFi) Technology in Wireless Data Communication”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) , Issue 6, Volume 2, June 2015.
- http://newtecharticles.com/new-li-fi-technology-to-access-internet: accessed 30 May 2016.
- Bhawabhuti Mahavidyalaya Amgaon, Dist-Gondia, “An emerging technology of data transfer through light waves (Li-Fi)”, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research (IJRTER), Volume 02, Issue 02; February– 2016.
- Mohammed Abdulmalek Ahmed, “Li-Fi: The Future Bright Technology in Wireless Communication”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2016.
- P.Loganathan, R.Dhilip Kumar, S.Ramachandran, “Light-Fidelity (Li-Fi) Technology: A Review”, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER), Volume 03, Issue 01, January 2016.
- Bhavya R., Lokesh M. R., “A Survey on Li-Fi Technology”, An International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol. 3, No. 1, January 2016.
- Mrs. Gayatri .S, Dr.Arutchelvan G., “ An Extensive comparison of Existing and Emerging Wireless Technology (WI-FI, WIMAX, GI-FI AND LI-FI)”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume 03, Issue 04 , April 2016.
- Prof. Amit K. Mishra, Mr. Lalit A. Pawar, Mr. Sandeep U. Gaikwad, Mr. Gaurav A. Sonawane, “Li-Fi: Wireless Communication Media”,International Journal of Innovative Research in Electronics, Instruments and Control engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 2, February 2016.
- Mr. Shailendra Yadav, Mr. Pradeep Mishra, Miss. Minakshee Velapure,& Prof.P.S.Togrikar, “LI-FI Technology for Data Transmission through LED”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-2, Issue-6, 2016.
- S. D. Fabiyi, “Li-Fi: A Full-Fledged Wireless Communication Technology”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 5 Issue 4, April 2016.
- Antriksh Borkar, “A Bidirectional Wireless CommunicationTechnology – Light Fidelity”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 1, January 2016.
- M.Sowmiya, G.Visali, “A Study on LiFi Wireless Visible Light Communication”, International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (ijedr), Volume 4, Issue 1, 2016.
- J. Lidwina Jennifer, S. Jayanthy2 and J. Sujitha, “Li-Fi Technology based Fleet Vanguardand Security”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(11), March 2016.
- Gaurav Singh, Santoshkumar Yadav, Essakkimuthu Nadar, “Transmission of Data Using Li-Fi Technology”, International Journal of Computer Science Trends and Technology (I JCST), Volume 4 Issue 2, Mar - Apr 2016.
- Sunita Saini, Dr.Yogesh Kumar Sharma, “LI-Fi the Most Recent Innovation in Wireless Communication”, International Journal of Advanced research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 2, February 2016.
- http://www.wipro.com/blogs/light-fidelity-the-bright-future-of-5g-visible-light-communication-systems/- Accessed on 14 August 2016.
- Gagandeep Kaur Virk, “Li-Fi: A New Communication Mechanism”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Volume 118, Issue 15, May 2015, pp: 1- 4.
- http://www.techworld.com/big-data/what-is-li-fi-everything-you-need-know-3632764/- Accessed on 17 August 2016.
- M.A. Hadi, “Wireless Communication tends to Smart Technology Li-Fi and its comparison with Wi-Fi”, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER)”, Volume 5, Issue 5, 2016, pp: 40-47.
- N.Navyatha, T.M.Prathyusha, V.Roja, M.Mounika, “Li-Fi (Light fidelity)-LED Based Alternative”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 5, May-2013, pp: 1039-1042.
- Mihir Chauhan, Aditya Kulai, “Li-Fi – Let There Be Light”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) , Volume 28, Issue 4, October 2015, pp: 163-165.
- Prof. AmitK.Mishra, Mr. Lalit A. Pawar et.ol, “ Li-Fi: Wireless Communication Media”, International Journal of Innovative Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 2, February 2016, pp:71-73.
- Izaz Ali Shah, Shahzeb Hayat, Ihtesham Khan, Imtiaz. Alam, Sadiq Ullah, Adeel Afridi, International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies (IJWMT), “A Compact, Tri-Band and 9-Shape Reconfigurable Antenna for WiFi, WiMAX and WLAN Applications”, PP.45-53, DOI: 10.5815/ijwmt.2016.05.05.