Socio-demographic aspects of labour potential development
Автор: Shabunova Alexandra Anatolyevna, Leonidova Galina Valentinovna, Shuhatovich Violetta Ruslanovna, Artyukhin Mikhail Ivanovich
Журнал: Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast @volnc-esc-en
Рубрика: Russian and Belarusian academic scientific cooperation
Статья в выпуске: 2 (20) т.5, 2012 года.
The article describes the main trends of socio-demographic indicators of labour resources in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus. The article provides a cross-country comparison of the state and dynamics of labour potential; it shows the results of local research, the main issues, the regional characteristics and the ways of problem-solving. Particular consideration is given to the influ- ence of health on the development of the population’s labor potential. The article shows the population’s assessment of health and wellness importance in the labour activity.
Labour potential, demographic development, health, able-bodied population
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/147223343
Список литературы Socio-demographic aspects of labour potential development
- Aganbegyan A.G. About Health Care Reform. Available at: http://2020strategy.ru/g11/doc. Access date: 27.04.2012.
- The concept of the long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. Approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation as of November 17, 2008. № 1662-r.
- Leonidov G.V., Chekmareva E.A. Experience in assessing the quality of the labour potential at the regional level. In: Man and labour. Moscow, 2009. No. 12. P. 30-33.
- Modernization of Russia: social and human changes. Ed. by N.Ya. Petrakov. Moscow, St. Petersburg: Nestor-History, 2011.
- National Programme on Demographic Security of the Republic of Belarus for 2011 -2015. Approved by the Presidential Decree as of August 11, 2011. No. 357.
- New qualitative characteristics of the population in the Republic of Belarus (the results of 2009 census and the implementation of the National Programme on Demographic Security of the Republic of Belarus for 2007 -2010). Available at: belstat.gov.by. Access date: 19.03.2012.
- Rodionov I.A. Low labor productivity -an obstacle for the growth of the Russian economy. 2008. Available at: www.cig-bc.ru/library/74190/93453.
- Topilin A.V. Labour market in Russia and in the CIS countries: realities and developmental prospects. Moscow: Economics, 2004.
- Shabunova А.А., Bogatyrev А.О. Vologda Oblast: the demographic development prospects of the territory. Vologda: ISEDT RAS, 2010.
- Shabunova А.А., Leonidova G.V. Human capital as an indicator of sustainable development of the territory. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecasts. 2011. No. 5 (17). P. 101-115.
- Shakhot’ko L.P. The demographic development model of the Republic of Belarus. Minsk: Belaruskaya Dumka, 2009. P. 170.
- Shuhatovich V.R. Health and health care indicators in the monitoring system of the public opinion in the Republic of Belarus. In: Public health: problems and solutions. Proceedings of the International scientific and practical workshop in Vologda. May 18 -20, 2010. Vologda: ISEDT RAS, 2010.
- Yurkshtovich E. Pension perspectives. Belaruska Dumka. 2008. No. 8. P. 96-101.
- Suhrcke M., McKee M., Rocco L. Health: a vital investment for economic development in eastern Europe and central Asia. World Health Organization, 2007.
- Statistical Yearbook: 2011. National Statistics Committee of Belarus, 2011. P. 119
- Trofimova Е. The disadvantages of labour productivity as a fundamental factor in the global economic crisis. Available at: http://www.vedomosti.ru/finance/analytics/24490/nedostatki_proizvoditelnosti_truda_fundamentalnyj_faktor#ixzz1qauxXzRQ (Access Date: 30.03.2012 г.)
- Studies have shown that creative work increases life span. Izvestiya. 2007. Dec.19. Available at: http://www.izvestia.ru/news/414949