Fine grinding of raw meat using the emulsifiers with a new cutting mechanism
Автор: V.Y. Grudanov, A.A. Brench, L.T. Tkacheva, A.A. Ryndin, G.N. Egorova
Статья в выпуске: 3 (89), 2021 года.
The efficiency of fine grinding largely of raw meat in emulsifiers depends on design and geometrical parameters of the cutting pair “knife- hole plate” and the process modes, and also on the dynamic and kinematic characteristics of the system: machine – cutting instrument – raw materials. The disclosure of the essence of the ongoing processes when fine and ultrafine grinding of raw meat is the basis for improvement of equipment in operation and creation of new working parts of machines. The new grinding hole plates of the emulsifier, according to the developed mathematical model, have the same flow capacity over the entire working surface and equal hydraulic resistance due to a decrease in the thickness of the hole plates when switching to smaller perforation holes. The cutting edges of the knife blades are made obliquely tangentially to the inner radius of the grinding hole plate and have a maximum length, which ensures a high-quality slipping cutting process. An experimental stand containing industrial emulsifier KS F10/031 and test and measuring equipment was made for research in the sausage-making shop of the JSC “Oshmyany meat processing plant”. Based on experimental data and analysis of the significance of the influence of each input parameter, analytical and graphical dependences were obtained, which makes it possible to determine the temperature increase, the efficiency of the emulsifier, and the specific energy intensity of the process when changing the operating and designing parameters of the process within the range of varying factors. Production tests of new cutting tools pilot samples were passed successfully in the sausage-making shop of the JSC “Oshmyany meat processing plant”. They showed an increase in the performance of emulsifiers by 12–15% with higher-quality fine grinding and a decrease of 10–15% in specific energy consumption per unit of final output.
Raw meat, emulsifier, cutting mechanism, knife, hole plate, cutting edge, slip coefficient, flow capacity
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140259859
IDR: 140259859 | DOI: 10.20914/2310-1202-2021-3-38-45
Список литературы Fine grinding of raw meat using the emulsifiers with a new cutting mechanism
- Weiss J., Gibis M., Schuh V., Salminen H. Advances in ingredient and processing systems for meat and meat products. Meat science. 2010. vol. 86. no. 1. pp. 196-213. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2010.05.008
- Barbut S. Automation and meat quality-global challenges. Meat science. 2014. vol. 96. no. 1. pp. 335-345. Doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2013.07.002
- Zhang W. et al. Technological demands of meat processing–An Asian perspective. Meat Science. 2017. vol. 132. pp. 35-44. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2017.05.008
- Mousavi A., Sarhadi M., Lenk A., Fawcett S. Tracking and traceability in the meat processing industry: a solution. British Food Journal. 2002. vol. 104. no. 1. pp. 7-19. doi: 10.1108/00070700210418703
- Zhou G., Zhang W., Xu X. China's meat industry revolution: Challenges and opportunities for the future. Meat science. 2012. vol. 92. no. 3. pp. 188-196. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2012.04.016
- Pelenkov V.V. et al. Evaluation of the performance of meat shredders depending on design and physical and mechanical properties of the raw material. Journal of International Academy of Refrigeration. 2015. no. 1. (in Russian).
- Gavrilov T.A. Improving the efficiency of raw meat and fish grinding. Food. Ecology. Quality. 2016. pp. 257-260. (in Russian)
- Sodorjak A.N. Improving of grinding meat process. Thesis … c. t. s. Мoscow, 2007. (in Russian).
- Kosoy V.D. Improving the production process of cooked sausages. Мoscow, Light and food industry, 1983. 272 p. (in Russian).
- Kornushko L. M. Sausage production equipment. Мoscow, Kolos, 1993. 304 p. (in Russian).
- Daursky A.N., Machihin Y.A. Cutting of food materials. Process theory, machines, intensification. Мoscow, Food industry, 1980. 240 p. (in Russian).
- Grudanov V.Y., Brench А.А., Filippovich М.О. Influence of knife geometry on cutter quality. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, physical-technical series. 2007. no. 1. pp. 36–40. (in Russian).
- Grudanov V.Y., Brench А.А., Dazuk I.Е., Filippovich М.О. Equipment for raw meat grinding. Patent BLR, no. 14437, 2010.
- Sukhenko Y. et al. Changing the quality of ground meat for sausage products in the process of grinding. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies 2017. no. 4 (11). pp. 56-63.
- Gao W., Chen F., Wang X., Meng Q. Recent advances in processing food powders by using superfine grinding techniques: A review. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety. 2020. vol. 19. no. 4. pp. 2222-2255. doi: 10.1111/1541-4337.12580
- Batyrov U.D. et al. Research of ways of preserving the quality of grinded food products in the process of grinding. 2017 International Conference" Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies"(IT&QM&IS). IEEE, 2017. pp. 312-314.
- Honikel K.O. Reference methods for the assessment of physical characteristics of meat. Meat science. 1998. vol. 49. no. 4. pp. 447-457. doi: 10.1016/S0309-1740(98)00034-5
- Maksimov D.A., Zhukov V.G. Advanced equipment for frozen block meat grinding. Meat Industry. 2013. no. 2. pp. 30-33. (in Russian).
- Lisitsin A.B. et al. Grinding of frozen block meat by milling. All about meat. 2013. no. 4. (in Russian).
- Pelenko V.V. et al. Overview of foreign grinders and mixers for meat products. Scientific journal NRU ITMO Series "Processes and Food Production Equipment". 2008. no. 1. (in Russian).