Enzyme complex of wheat as new biosensor for glutamate determination
Автор: Kudiyarova Zh. S., Kerymkulova A.R., Lesova Zh.T., Bukenova E.A., Gilmanov M.K.
Журнал: Вестник Алматинского технологического университета @vestnik-atu
Рубрика: Естественные науки
Статья в выпуске: 4 (100), 2013 года.
Malate dehydrogenase-glutamate oxaloacetate aminotransferase (MDh-GOT) enzyme complex (the EC) was isolated and purified from wheat seeds. It was developed the effective method of purification of EC by using of ion-exchange chromatography and gel-chromatography methods. MDh-GOT consists of two heterological subunits. The essential feature of the EC is the irreversibility of its catalyzed reactions. Michaelis constants of the EC MDh-GOT to malate, glutamate and NAD were investigated. Good stability, high sensitivity and short time for analysis (1-2 minutes) of the EC to glutamate make it very convenient for determination of concentration of glutamate.
Enzyme complex (ec), malate dehydrogenase-glutamate oxaloacetate aminotransferase (mdh-got), glutamate
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140205010
Список литературы Enzyme complex of wheat as new biosensor for glutamate determination
- Forde, B.G., Lea, P.J., Glutamate in plants: metabolism, regulation and signalling. Journal of Experimental Botany 58 (9), 2007. -Р. 2339-2358.
- Almeida A., Heales S.J., Bolaños J.P., Medina J.M., Brain Res, 790, 1998.-Р. 209-216.
- Gilmanov M.K., Fursov O.V., Frantsev A.P. Methods of clearing and studying of enzymes of plants. -Alma-ata, 1981, pp. 91-92. (In Russian).
- Bailey J.L., Techniques in Protein Chemistry, 1962. -Р 300. London: Elsevier Publishing Co.
- Kudiyarova Zh.S., Study of key enzymes of glutamate metabolism in relation with morphogenesis and tolerance to salt and rust infections of wheat genotypes, Almaty, 2009. -93 p.
- Laemmli UK. (August 1970). "Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4". Nature 227 (5259): 680-685.