Smarter Way to Access Multiple Mobile Cloud Applications without Interoperability Issues
Автор: P Thanapal, K Marimuthu, S Rajkumar, R Niranchana
Журнал: International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies(IJWMT) @ijwmt
Статья в выпуске: 5 Vol.7, 2017 года.
As we are in the world of emerging technologies people have more awareness about it especially Smartphone’s. Usage of Smartphone’s has been increased tremendously. Different operating systems (OS) are used in smart phones such as MAC OS, Android, and Windows OS etc. Most of the applications are run on their appropriate platform. Cloud is the simplest way to run certain application over cross platforms. Many cloud vendors are there who provides several kinds of applications and software which can be accessed by the users. In that Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) helps us to create a cloud application over the market. However there will be chances to occur Interoperability issues while users were working on a cross platforms. In order to overcome this issue a framework has been proposed named Mobile Cloud Middleware (MCM). MCM will recover the interoperability issues over multiple cloud services on mobile devices. Here in this paper we proposed effective result to solve the Interoperability issue by integrating Mobile Enterprise with MCM.
Mobile Cloud Application, Application Programming Interface, Mobile Cloud computing, Mobile Cloud Middleware, Mobile Enterprise
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/15012997
Список литературы Smarter Way to Access Multiple Mobile Cloud Applications without Interoperability Issues
- Srirama SN, Jarke M, Prinz W. Mobile web services mediation framework. InProceedings of the 2nd workshop on Middleware for service oriented computing: held at the ACM/IFIP/USENIX International Middleware Conference 2007 Nov 26 (pp. 6-11). ACM.
- Google, Inc (2012), “Google Cloud Messaging for Android”, available at: http://developer.android.com/guide/google/gcm/index.html. (accessed January 15, 2017).
- HTC Inc. (2000), “Gsm Arena - HTC Desire”, available at: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_desire-3077.php. (accessed January 15, 2017).
- Paniagua C, Srirama SN, Flores H. Bakabs: managing load of cloud-based web applications from mobiles. InProceedings of the 13th international conference on information integration and web-based applications and services 2011 Dec 5 (pp. 485-490). ACM.
- Narasimhan, P. (2010), “Agora: mobile cloud-computing middleware”, available at: http://www.cylab.cmu.edu/research/projects/2010/. (accessed January 15, 2017).
- Srirama S, Batrashev O, Vainikko E. Scicloud: scientific computing on the cloud. InProceedings of the 2010 10th IEEE/ACM international conference on cluster, cloud and grid computing 2010 May 17 (pp. 579-580). IEEE Computer Society.
- Srirama SN, Flores H, Paniagua C. Zompopo: Mobile calendar prediction based on human activities recognition using the accelerometer and cloud services. InNext Generation Mobile Applications, Services and Technologies (NGMAST), 2011 5th International Conference on 2011 Sep 14 (pp. 63-69). IEEE.
- Emmerich W, Aoyama M, Sventek J. The impact of research on middleware technology. ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review. 2007 Jan 1;41(1):89-112.
- Meier R, Cahill V. Steam: Event-based middleware for wireless ad hoc networks. InDistributed Computing Systems Workshops, 2002. Proceedings. 22nd International Conference on 2002 (pp. 639- 644). IEEE.
- Kumari S, Karuppiah M, Li X, Wu F, Das AK, Odelu V. An enhanced and secure trust‐extended authentication mechanism for vehicular ad‐hoc networks. Security and Communication Networks. 2016 Nov 25;9(17):4255-71.
- Karuppiah M, Kumari S, Li X, Wu F, Das AK, Khan MK, Saravanan R, Basu S. A dynamic id-based generic framework for anonymous authentication scheme for roaming service in global mobility networks. Wireless Personal Communications. 2017 Mar 1;93(2):383-407.
- Karuppiah M. Remote user authentication scheme using smart card: a review. International Journal of Internet Protocol Technology. 2016;9(2-3):107-20.
- Karuppiah M, Kumari S, Das AK, Li X, Wu F, Basu S. A secure lightweight authentication scheme with user anonymity for roaming service in ubiquitous networks. Security and Communication Networks. 2016 Nov 25;9(17):4192-209.
- Li X, Niu J, Karuppiah M, Kumari S, Wu F. Secure and efficient two-factor user authentication scheme with user anonymity for network based e-health care applications. Journal of medical systems. 2016 Dec 1;40(12):268.
- Karuppiah M, Saravanan R. A secure authentication scheme with user anonymity for roaming service in global mobility networks. Wireless Personal Communications. 2015 Oct 1;84(3):2055-78.
- Karuppiah M, Saravanan R. Cryptanalysis and an improvement of new remote mutual authentication scheme using smart cards. Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography. 2015 Sep 3;18(5):623-49.
- Wu F, Xu L, Kumari S, Li X, Das AK, Khan MK, Karuppiah M, Baliyan R. A novel and provably secure authentication and key agreement scheme with user anonymity for global mobility networks. Security and Communication Networks. 2016 Nov 10;9(16):3527-42.
- Parikh J, Basu A. Effect on System Performance due to Upgradation of 2G/3G System to LTE. International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies (IJWMT). 2016 Jan 8;6(1):11.
- Gaur T. A Secure and Efficient Client-Side Encryption Scheme in Cloud Computing. International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies (IJWMT). 2016 Jan 8;6(1):23.