Influence of contemporary interpretation of Serbian epic poem on the increase of social intelligence of students
Автор: Laketa Sneana
Журнал: Христианское чтение @christian-reading
Рубрика: Философские науки
Статья в выпуске: 1 (84), 2019 года.
Serbian epic poems show all levels of complex interpersonal relationships, and understanding of these relationships can enrich students’ ability to evaluate the relationship between people, understanding of human behavior - social intelligence. The aim of the survey is to investigate the influence of contemporary interpretations of Serbian epic poems on student achievement on tests of social intelligence. Sample of experimental research includes 414 primary school students of different ages, different genders. Of these 284 students are from elementary school Vuk Karadžic, Vlasenica, who had classes of Serbian language and literature in the traditional and the modern way and 130 pupils from elementary school King Alexander I in Gornji Milanovac who had classes of Serbian language and literature only in the traditional way. The study applied the experimental method. For the study we used the Test of recognition of human behavior from Lidija Vučić’s Test of social intelligence. The results confirm the hypothesis that the modern interpretation of Serbian epic poems is more efficient compared to traditional one in achieving better outcomes for students of both sexes on the social intelligence test.
Social intelligence, psychosocial development, modern teaching, traditional teaching, epic poems, morals
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140246669
IDR: 140246669 | DOI: 10.24411/1814-5574-2019-10015
Список литературы Influence of contemporary interpretation of Serbian epic poem on the increase of social intelligence of students
- Brdar, Matrona (2018). Daj mi srce svoje: pravoslavna vera i savremena psihologija. Bijeljina: Izdavačka kuća Eparhije zvorničko-tuzlanske Sinaj.
- Garett, H. E. (1959): Statistics in Psychology and Education. New York: Longmans.
- Gigerenzer, Gerd & Gaissmaier, Wolfgang (2011). Heuristic Decision Making, Annual Review of Psychology, 62, 451-482.
- Kranjc, Simona, Marjanovič Umek, Ljubica & Fekonja, Urška (2003). Narrating the story as a possible approach for identifying children's language development. Slavistično Society of Slovenia.
- Kos, Dejan, Leskovec, Andrea, and Virant, Špela (2016)."Words on Love: Love in Philosophy, Literature, and Art (An Introduction)". Primerjalna književnost, 39. 1, 11-15.
- Laketa, Snežana (2011). Poetry for children and mental development of the child. Sarajevo: Institute for textbooks and teaching material.
- Lajić-Mihajlović Danka (2013). Word and music from the epic poetry sung to syncretism. Musicology, No. 15, p. 9-28.
- Lešnik, Vesna & Marjanovič Umek, Ljubica (2005). Quality preschool education and social kompetetntnost children. Psychological horizons, 14 (4), 107-128.
- Marjanovic Umek, Ljubica & Fekonja, Urška & Lešnik Musek, Petra & Kranjc, Simona (2002). Children as a good reference context for the language development of preschool children. Psychological Horizons, 11 (1), p. 51-64.
- Marjanovič Umek, Ljubica & Fekonja-Peklaj, Urška Sočan, Gregor (2016). Early vocabulary, parental education, and the frequency of shared reading as predictors of toddler's vocabulary and grammar at age 2;7: a Slovenian longitudinal CDI study. Journal of Child Language.
- Mrkalj, Zona (2008). Nastavno proučavanje narodnih pripovedaka i predanja. Beograd: Društvo za srpski jezik i književnost Srbije.
- Piaget, J. (1960). Piaget’s Theory. In book: Neubauer, M: D. (Ed.), The Process of Child Development, New York: A Meridian Book, 164-212.
- Radomirović, Vojko (2005). Practicum for developmental and educational psychology. Uzice: Teachers College.
- Stef. Karadzic, Vuk (1987). Serbian folk songs: the book of the second in which the songs of a heroine are the oldest. Beograd: Nolit.
- Turjačanin, Zorica (2006). Literature for children in children’s newspapers and opportunities to encourage children’s creativity. Classes, 5-6, 19-23.
- Vizek Vidović, V., Vlahovic-Štetić, V., Rijavec, M. & Miljković, D. (2014). Educational Psychology. Belgrade: Basement.
- Vučić, Lidija (1991). Educational Psychology. Belgrade: Serbian Psychological Society.
- Waldenfels, Bernhard (2016). Responsive Love. Primerjalna književnost, 39.1, 15-31.