Development of a model of the adaptive control of passenger flows in the city's road network
Автор: Kbilashvili D.G., Lekveishvili G.A., Gogiashvili P.G., Chogovadze J.T., Dograshvili V.V.
Журнал: Juvenis scientia @jscientia
Рубрика: Технические науки
Статья в выпуске: 12, 2017 года.
The paper describes the conditions of the effective operation of urban passenger transport. Also, there have been explored the parameters of passenger flows on the bus routes, and the local areas with high intensity and density have been identified. The paper also presents the pattern of daily and hourly distribution of passenger flows on these areas, according to which a model of the adaptive control of transport has been developed, as well as the parameters of the effective functioning of this model have been assessed.
Passenger flow, adaptive control, intensity, demand-supply, urban transport
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/14110456
IDR: 14110456 | DOI: 10.15643/jscientia.2017.12.001
Список литературы Development of a model of the adaptive control of passenger flows in the city's road network
- Gudkov V.A. Passenger road transport. M.: Hot line-Telecom, 2004.
- Spirin I.V. Organization and management of passenger road transport. M.: ACADEMIA publishing center, 2003.
- Varelopulo G.A. Organization of traffic by urban passenger transport. M.: Transport, 1990.
- Gudkov V.A. Technology, organization and management of passenger road transport. M.: Transport, 1997.
- Kochadze T.P., Lekveishvili G.A., Sirbiladze B.V. Enhancing the effectiveness of management of urban passenger transport//Machines, technologies and materials. Sofia, 2012. Pp. 25-29.
- Sirbiladze B.V., Kbilashvili D.G., Lekveishvili G.A. Planning of the scheme of urban transport by the population’s travel behavoir//Proceedings of the International Scientific-Practical Conference "Problems of the sector of subtropical zone of Georgia and ways to address them". Kutaisi, 2010. Pp. 309-311.
- Lekveishvili G.A., Gogiashvili P.G., Sirbiladze B.V. Modeling of urban transport//Proceedings of II International Conference "Non-classical problems of mechanics". Kutaisi, 2012. Pp. 331-335.