Expression of the subject in the works of the stream of consciousness (an example is Murad Muhammad Dost's novel “Lolazor”)
Автор: Karshiyev B.A.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 7 (86), 2021 года.
This article describes the changes in the Uzbek novel of the later period, the fiction plot and its types, the plot and the flow of consciousness's treatment , the role of plot of appearance based on the perception of the image in the novel "Lolazor" by Murad Muhammad Dost
Flow of consciousness, chronic plot, associative plot, retrospective plot, concentric plot, fiction character
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/140259847
Список литературы Expression of the subject in the works of the stream of consciousness (an example is Murad Muhammad Dost's novel “Lolazor”)
- Boboev T. Fundamentals of Literary Studies. Tashkent, 2004
- Joraev T. The stream of consciousness is Modern. Fergana, 2009
- Murod Muhammad Dost "Lolazor", Tashkent, 1998
- Rahimov A. On the development of the novel genre. - "Uzbek language and literature", 1986, issue 6
- Xolbekov M. Landscapes of modern literature of the twentieth century. Tashkent, 2014
- Sharafitdinov O. In search of beauty. Tashkent, 1985