Providing Useful Data Reliably to Mobile Cloud Users from Random Wireless Sensor Network
Автор: Shanthosh Palani
Журнал: International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies(IJWMT) @ijwmt
Статья в выпуске: 1 Vol.7, 2017 года.
The integration of mobile cloud computing and wireless sensor network plays an important role in the field of research and industry. Data fetched from Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) are stored in the cloud and provides it to the mobile cloud users. This integration helps in providing data to users in the form of digitalization. To help the applications involving an integration of Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC)–Wireless Sensor Network, this paper finds the crucial things that influence the sensor data and WSN, and then propose a concept called Time based Priority Sleep Scheduling (TPSS). TPSS is divided into three parts 1. Based on the priority and time, wireless sensor network gateway should transmit the sensed data to cloud and 2. The algorithm used to save the battery consumption of mobile users in fetching data from the cloud is Priority Based Sleep Scheduling (PBSS); this provides data to users request based on the time slot. 3. Location Based Sleep Scheduling (LBSS) algorithm used to provide sensed data based on mobile cloud users location.
Wireless Sensor Network, Mobile Cloud Computing, Integration, Time based Priority Sleep Scheduling, Priority Based Sleep Scheduling, Location Based Sleep Scheduling
Короткий адрес: https://sciup.org/15012973
Список литературы Providing Useful Data Reliably to Mobile Cloud Users from Random Wireless Sensor Network
- Gursimran Kaur and Geetanjali Babbar, "A Novel RTS/CTS based Relative Time Synchronization Technique for RFID based Wireless Sensor Network" IJWMT - International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies, 2015, 5, 35-46
- Ibrahim S. I. Abuhaiba, Amina Y. Al-Sallut, "Intelligent and Distributed Localization of Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks" IJWMT - International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies, 2015, 2, 22-36.
- C. Zhu, V. C. M. Leung, X. Hu, L. Shu, and L. T. Yang, ``A review of key issues that concern the feasibility of mobile cloud computing,'' in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf., Cyber, Phys. Soc. Comput. (CPSCom), Aug. 2013,pp. 769_776.
- C. Zhu, L. Shu, T. Hara, L. Wang, S. Nishio, and L. T. Yang,``A survey on communication and data management issues in mobile sensor networks,'' Wireless Commun. Mobile Computing vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 19_36, Jan. 2014.
- Sukanya C.M, Priya K.V, Vince Paul and Mr.Sankaranarayanan P.N, "Integration of Wireless Sensor Networks and Mobile Cloud- a Survey", IJCSIT - International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 6 (1) , 2015, 159-163.
- Y.Padma, K.Pavan Kumar and A.Durgabhavani, "A Simple Analysis of Service Oriented Architecture for Mobile Cloud Computing", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 11 Number 1 - May 2014.
- Pelin Angin, Bharat Bhargava and Zhongjun Jin, "A Self-Cloning Agents Based Model for High Performance Mobile-Cloud Computing", 2015 IEEE 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing – Volume June 27 2015-July 2 2015.
- Abid Shahzad and Mureed Hussain, "Security Issues and Challenges of Mobile Cloud Computing". International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing Vol.6, No.6 (2013), pp. 37-50.
- S. Abolfazli, Z. Sanaei, M. Alizadeh, A. Gani, and F. Xia," An experimental analysis on cloud-based mobile augmentation in MCC,'' IEEE Trans.Consum.Electron., Feb. 2014.
- Chunsheng Zhu, Zhengguo Sheng, Victor C. M. Leung, Lei Shu and Laurence T. Yang, "Toward offering more useful data reliably to mobile cloud from wireless sensor network", IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, March 2015.
- M. Li and Y. Liu, ``Underground coal mine monitoring with wireless sensor networks,'' ACM Trans. Sensor Netw., vol. 5, no. 2, Mar. 2013, Art. ID 10.
- I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, ``Wireless sensor networks: A survey,'' Computer Network., vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 393_422, Mar. 2012.
- Pelin Angin, Bharat Bhargava and Zhongjun Jin, "A Self-Cloning Agent-Based Model for High-Performance Mobile-Cloud Computing". IEEE 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing 2015.
- C. Zhu, V. C. M. Leung, L. T. Yang and L. Shu, Collaborative location based sleep scheduling for wireless sensor networks integrated with mobile cloud computing'' IEEE Trans. Comput., vol. PP, no. 99, p.1, published Aug. 2014.
- S. Misra, S. Bera, A. Mondal, R. Tirkey, H.-C. Chao, and S. Chattopadhyay, ''Optimal gateway selection in sensor-cloud framework for health monitoring,'' IET Wireless Sensor Syst., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 61–68, Jun. 2014.